Sutton Bran & Colton Jones

Welcome back lovely pupils. That was not weird at all. Shut up. Yes, yes I am Regina George FYI.

Here's Sutton's letter;

Dearest Carlye,

Don't you love the 'Dearest' part? It makes me feel all mature. Not that I'm not or anything. Am I bothering you? Sorry! Nvm that, so, you wanted to know if Colton and I's relationship is going well? It really is. The small bickering on the side is the small things that I look back at and laugh. Not bad at all! Colton is very sweet. He's a little more mature now, so his bad boy ways are still in tact, just not as strong. I love him to pieces, but he's always careful around me now. When we were in high school, he was always daring and willing to take a risk to have fun. We still do that, but ya know, its college life. You get in big trouble, you work at McDonalds. That's my stand, at least. I'm glad that we are still going strong. Is it cheesy to say, his voice is my summer soundtrack? Cause' it is. Really guys, google quotes do wonders to my vocabulary. Anyways, Colton and I live in an apartment together and I couldn't be happier. As a kid, I always wanted the perfect life, to be special. I always thought Melody was better than me. She always upstaged me. Then, I realized, she wasn't trying to. She was just more confident and secure. Then, all of a sudden, she passed away. I realized, with her gone I was still overlooked, because I didn't want to be seen. When I met Colton, I realized this and came out of my shell. I explored and enjoyed life with him. I loved him and I still do. Thumbs up for emotional moments👍! That's it for this update on my life. Thank you soo very much.

Sincerely, Sutton

Sutton's rate: 9.8
Woohoo! the couple has the same rate
Now I'm going to do cutest couple names! comment which one u think is better: Solton vs. Cutton I personally love Solton because it sounds like soul and Sutton and Colton are soul mates so yeah. Cutton sounds like 'I'm cuttin this vegetable. ' I don't know. Comment ur fave or any new ones! peace out Girl Scout
Carlyexxx