James looked to the marauders excited,
'We get to see my son's first game?!'
Alyssa nodded whilst the other marauders looked equally exited and Lily terrified for Harry. Marlene and Regulus, the other quidditch players, leaned forwards slightly, also wanting to see how good Harry was at quidditch.

Snape then left, but he walked with a slight limp, which Harry took notice of.
'That explains the blood.'
Hermione looks to them confused.
'Blood?'
'Listen. Last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that three-headed dog. But he got himself bitten. That's why he's limping.'

Looks were cast at Severus, who pointedly ignores them. 

'But why would anyone go near that dog?'
'The day I were at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret.'
'So you're saying...'
'That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants.'
Alyssa frowned at this before opening her mouth to say something when they heard owls screeching. Hedwig flew in, carrying a long packages. She dropped it off to Harry and flew off.
'Bit early for mail, isn't it?'
'But I-I never get mail. Never, especially not at the Dursley's.'

'That's so sad. I can't believe he never got any mail.' Alice said.
'It's kind of weird don't you think?' They all turned to Regulus.
'What's weird?'
'That he is the saviour of the wizarding world who defeated the darkest wizard since Grinderwald and yet he got no mail. Not a single piece of fan mail- I mean someone must of written to him right?'
They all took in what he said, realising that he had a point and then Luna said dreamily,
'I sent him a card and a homemade dream catcher when I was younger and he never mentioned getting it.'
'I guess Dumbledore must of redirected all his mail to his vault or something.' Xeno mused.

'Let's open it.'
Ron helped Harry unwrap his package, as Hermione and Alyssa watched in interest. Taking off the wrappings, a brand new broomstick was visible.
'It's a broomstick.'
'That's not just a broomstick. It's a Nimbus 2000.'

The Quidditch fans once again stared in awe and Alyssa silently reminded herself to show them her firebolt.

'But who would send it?'
McGonagall petted Hedwig, before smiling at Harry who returned it gratefully.

'That's so nice of her.' Pandora said.
'I'm loving Minnie more and more as we keep watching.' James beamed.

The entire Gryffindor quidditch team walked to their posts, stopping before the doors. Harry looked back nervously and Oliver noticed Harry's expression.
'Scared, Harry?'
'A little.'
'That's all right. I felt the same way before my first game.'
'What happened?'
'I, uh, I don't really remember. I took a blunger to the head two minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later.'

'What a great comfort.' Lily muttered sarcastically.

Harry looked all the more nervous. The doors opened, and they all then mounted their brooms, flying out onto the pitch. Lee Jordan commentated the game.
'Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first quidditch game of the season. Today's game- Slytherin versus Gryffindor!'

Everyone cheered watching the match, James being the loudest. 

The crowd cheered on, excited for the match. The players flew all over the pitch, warming up for the game. They then lined up, each player on their team.
'The players take their positions as Madame Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!'
'Now I want a nice clean game... from all of you!'
'The bludgeons are up... followed by the golden snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the snitch ends the game.'