JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!

Start from the beginning

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

PARI after asking everything to DADI about how to do all this, she headed to the kitchen to prepare haldi for the HALDI FUNCTION of her bestie, soulie ( ABHITI/RUHI) & MAAN BHAI ( ARYAMAAN ).....

After entering in kitchen, with the help of servants of RS mansion she gathered all the things needed to prepare haldi paste for RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) HALDI CEREMONY on kitchen counter.....
After gathering all the things she took a deep breath & looked at the rashes of her hands.... Seeing the rashes which were still present thire she closed her eyes & prayed to God in whisper....

PARI : BAPPA ( GOD ) please give me the strength... I am doing this for my soulie RUHI & MAAN BHAI'S ( BROTHER'S ) happiness..... Please be with this kid of yours.....

After murmuring this she started preparing haldi... She put some haldi ( turmeric ) on mortal ( silbatta in hindi ) from a jar.... Then she added some gangajal ( holy water ) in it & after taking God's name she started preparing haldi ( turmeric ) paste.... As soon as her hands hold the pistal ( Silbatta stone which makes paste ) thire come a hand from behind her back which hold her hands stopping them from holding that pistal grinding that haldi.... ( Ya ya i know very well that you know who it is so i will not west your very precious time in giving his introduction.... So your guess is right as usual.... It's non other than are hero REYANSH....)

( Guys imagine REYANSH like this holding PARI'S hands from her back stoping her from holding the pistal & preparing the haldi paste RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) HALDI CEREMONY.... )

Those rough strong hands were holding her soft tiny hands in a firm grip..... She gasp at the sudden touch... Still hold of those rough big hands against her soft small one were giving her a kind of sensation of thousands of butterflies roaming in her tiny stomach... As that very familiar cologne enter in her nostrils making her go crazy & her small innocent yet rebel heart started beating fast like a racing horse giving her the massage that its non other than her ANSH.... His hot breaths was fanning over her face giving her a kind of current passing through her spine making her go weak on her knees.... She turned her head towards him only to see his angry eyes & grumpy face which were giving her chills as it made her a little bit scared of him knowing his bad temper issue very well ( How she will not bhai sahab ne konsi kami chod di darane me, main to bhag jau inka ghussa dekh kar...).... Ya he was angry over her... Over her careless nature... Over her selfless nature... He was angry with her for doing the work when she is injured... Which will hurt her more... & her hurt will hurt him more than anything... As she turned her face toward him, he directly looked in her big doe shaped hazelnut eyes to see the only thing which he never wants to see in her eyes in his whole life & that is fear... They were looking in each other's eyes.....