𝗗𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗥

Start from the beginning

She was soon be discharged after a few tests, a pink haired woman named Sakura have gave her some safety tips about overusing her eyes. While one of the scientists on the lab she have stayed before gave her a black blindfold to cover her eyes, telling her that the blind fold could help not to draw attention.

She obediently agrees until she was called by a former hokage. She waited in the hospital bed as she swings her legs back and forth while nervously fiddling with her fingers. She then heard some whispering behind the door.

"Please becareful while walking in, she's having a hard time in her surroundings especially having strangers. Please just call us when you need anything, Kakashi-sama" a nurse said with slight worried.

The silver haired man chuckle and waves sheepishly "I told you to drop the 'sama' already and yes, I'm already informed about the abilities that she have" a slight feeling of nostalgic came to him as he slightly cough and went in.

Kakashi hid his amusement when he sees a girl sat perfectly still with both of her hands placed on her lap, fiddling. Her form is slightly tense when she felt the strong gaze and aura the man in front of her held.

"I-is there something you need?" She spoke up with a slight squeak, clearly threatened by his appearance. He notices her trembling state chuckle awkwardly "perhaps you know why you're here..." The girl said nothing but nodded.

Kakashi sat down in front of her "no need to tense up, I'm not going to hurt you.." he reassures softly before placing both of his hands together and looks at her "you really do look like her.." he whispers.

His heart clenched just by remembering his old friend that would brighten up his day whenever she can. A student of two sannin and a mother form towards Naruto. She was like a family. She's the only who understood him when nobody else could and now that she's gone, she left a carbon copy of her.

Kakashi never felt something before but the girl in front of her felt somewhat sort of connection with him, in fact he could feel Kiyoko's presence inside the girl who's now infront of him.

"I'll be the one who'll be taking you in to my care" He said causing for her lips to part as she slightly started to tremble "B-But..." she whispers making Kakashi raise his eye brow "Is there something wrong...?"

"I don't trust shinobis" she says.

She then started to fold her sleeves upwards and revealed a huge scar on her forearms up to her elbow making Kakashi agape "I'm afraid that you'll do the same thing they did..." she murmurs. Kakashi couldn't help but get up from his seat and pulled her to her hug which she got surprise by it.

She felt warmth that she never had for a long time.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore...." she heard him whisper behind her shoulder as his hold tighten around her in a comforting way "As long as I'm here... No one would lay their finger on you"

Kakashi felt his shoulder dampen from the tears she has now released as he felt deja vu all of a sudden.

"Kakashi...?" A blonde with blue eyes stared at Kakashi's dull eyes as he stepped in on her doorstep, his eyes were puffed from crying as dried tears are still visible. Little Kiyoko hugged the prodigy in such comfort and warmth that made him sunk on her arms, relaxed from her touch "Don't leave me.... please.." Kakashi whimpers.

Kiyoko said nothing but patted his back, the boy hugged her with everything he had. He didn't want to lose her, she's the only person close who understand and stood up for him. And for once he poured all his emotions into tears, he cried uncontrollably.