Chapter 28 (Who is He?!)

Zacznij od początku

As soon as the hacker masked up and walked toward the fuse box, we followed right behind him as quiet as possible as I put on my mask. Even though the mask's color looked like chrome from outside, I could pretty much see clearly from the inside. Guess Crypto's pick was acceptable... despite how random his fashion was.

Once we were all masked up, we stopped in front of the fuse box while the hacker tried to examine it with high alert.

"This kind of fuse box ain't gonna stable for another minute. I guess these monkeys will realize it too." Tae Joon might be an expert to these. Not like me and Reaper who were first timers and didn't understand what he was getting at. "Here's the plan. We shut this thing down, we got our ticket inside and the enemies won't realize that we're behind their asses.

A combat confrontation is not necessary for fighting people this many, that's why we're slipping in and seal their entrance from the inside. Plus, we might be able to get rid of the guard right there. Get it?"

He detected our confusion as he started explaining, not wasting any second we got. And seemed like his second sentence was more understandable for us.

So, we nodded as an answer, giving an affirmative to the plan. "Good." He was ready to kill the light while his other hand was shut to fist and we were facing at his hand, ready for count down. Joon began to start the count down with his hand as he readied the fuse to be shut down.

One... two... three!

He killed the electricity before a few seconds later, we could hear some commotion from the building.

"What the fuck?!"

"You, and you! Check the fuse! I knew we shouldn't be in this busted house."

Loud shouts echoed from every corner of the house, unintentionally telling us how their reaction was due to our little surprise.

We could also hear some footsteps coming out here. "That's our ticket. Let's hide for now." Tae Joon quickly dragged us into the spot where we hid before there were three people coming out of the building

They were specifically going to the fuse box. "Dude, what if they knew which switch you just touched?" Reaper sounded panic but had a point.

"They turned on everything. So, confusing them wouldn't do us any good. But we gotta hurry! Let's take 'em down. Zero, Reaper, your weapons. And be ready..." Joon put up his gun while Jonathan wore his knuckle dusters. Guess they left me with my stun baton.

We crouched walked toward the three while I slipped my hand into my coat and silently extended and activated my stun baton.

"Shit, the fuse box got messed up again. I knew hiding here is a really stupid idea."

"Just fucking fix it, you fool! Before the boss hit us on our asses!"

The two thugs we assumed to arrive started fixing the fuse box with every single knowledge inside their brains. With hope that they didn't have any...

But the thing that made our windows grew larger was because their 'boss' surely picked the wrong people to fix the fuse box, as they were there for almost thirty seconds.

"Now."

With Crypto's signal, we executed what we planned earlier. We began to approach the guys on the fuse box quickly and silently without alarming them.

Before they manage to fix the fuse AND realize what was coming for them, it was already too late. In the same time, Reaper punched the first guy in the head, instant-knocking him while I quickly zapped the other one with my stun baton in high voltage.