9- Visitor

Ryan was taken to the hospital to get proper medical treatment before going to prison for his crimes. He was handcuffed to the bed and sleeping when someone knocked out the guard at his door. They came in dragging their body and blended into the shadows from the now dark sky. The figure pulled out the keys from the guard and unlocked the cuffs.

"Ryan. Ryan. Yo!"

"Wha- what?" Ryan woke up and saw the face of his good friend Jackson standing next to him with a smirk on his face. 

"Dang, what happened to you?"

"Shut up," Ryan said and got up with Jackson's help. They were able to sneak into the staircase and went down 3 flights of stairs without running into anyone. They went out a back door and that's when police started to come to the building. Jackson and Ryan barely made it to the car where Cole was waiting. 

"Come on! Come on!"

Jackson helped Ryan in the passenger seat and then hopped in the back. Cole put the car in gear and drove off. 

"Thanks guys," Ryan said to his friends. 

"No problem. Can't have you going to prison just yet," Jackson replied. 

"What's Boss going to do now with Peyton still alive?"

"Oh yeah, that girl is tough to take out huh."

"Actually Ryan, Boss is real mad at you about that," Cole told him. "He said you were kicked out of Blackout and sent us to kill you, but that was dumb because like we ever would."

"So I guess that means we are all outcasts," Jackson said.

"Well hold on, what about Leo?"

"He's with us still. Guarding the warehouse," Cole told Ryan. He pulled on a dark gravel road and it was silent in the car for a second.

"Any plans on what to do now?"

"Before we left, there were plans on taking out all the government and military personnel. Whatever Eli's planning, it ain't good," Jackson informed Ryan. He sighed and looked out the window. They came upon a big warehouse in the hills and got out. 

"Look who's back!"

"Hey Leo," Ryan said. Jackson was helping him walk inside and they sat on a couch. Ryan looked around at his brotherhood home and was glad to be back to old times. The apartment just wasn't like this. Furniture, a bar, some cars, and then rooms were here in the warehouse that was the perfect place to hide out.

"So any ideas on what to do about Eli's plan?" Leo voiced everyone's thoughts.

"We get to work and plan to stop him. He kicked us out, now it's our turn to return the favor," Ryan said to the 3.

"When do we start?"

"We already did."

"What's wrong? You need mommy to come save you?" Prisoner 1746 asked, AKA Deathpunch. Now she is not very nice. This girls gang and her go around and tease everyone, but Peyton was her favorite to tease. She had just given her one of her famous punches and was laughing with her gang as Peyton laid on the grass. They were outside in the fenced area with guards watching- making sure a fight doesn't break out. 

"Oh wait, that's right. She's dead." Peyton snapped like a twig and kicked her leg. Deathpunch stumbled but didn't fall completely until Peyton got up fast and punched her. The gang of women started to beat up Peyton while she fought back. It was1-4 when Deathpunch got in the fight and kicked Peyton in the face. She went down and prepared herself for more punches until a whistle was blown and guards came over and broke up the fight. 

"Come on, get up," one of them said. "Throw another punch and all of you are taking a visit to the warden. Got it?"

Deathpunch and her gang scowled and left while Peyton turned and walked the opposite way. Her orange jump suit now had dirt all over it and her white long sleeve was green and brown from the grass. She pulled her sleeves up to her elbows and retied the suit arms at her waist.

"Wright! You got a visitor," another guard at the door said. Peyton sighed and went inside the prison building. She had gotten here 2 months ago since she turned 18 and didn't have any friends besides some of the guards. One of them by the name of Dave led her to the visiting booths. 

"2nd to last," he said pointing to the right. 

"Thanks," Peyton mumbled. She walked down and got to the booth then sat down. She expected the person to be Oliver Jones, but when she looked up it was someone entirely different. The man behind the glass had longer brown hair, a clean shaven face, blue eyes, and was wearing the casual t-shirt and jeans with a black leather jacket.

"Hey Peyton," they said through the wired phone.

"And who are you?"

"Well, it's been awhile. But first, we need your help."

"Who's we?"

"My friends and I."

"And why do you need my help," Peyton asked.

"Because this involves saving everything your father worked for." Peyton glared at the stranger.

"Who are you," she growled. 

"I'm sorry for what I did to your family. I deserved what you did-" Peyton slammed the phone on the counter and stared right into his eyes.

"You-... you stay away from me!" Guards we're watching the 2 carefully. The next word Peyton said was with so much anger and venom. She lowed her voice so the guards couldn't hear it but the man in front of her sure would. 

"Ryan."

Peyton got up and left the visiting area and went back outside. She was breathing heavy from the headache she had from all those horrible memories resurfacing. All the while, oblivious about the silver car across the street watching her.