Chapter 7 - Ex

Luna's POV

As we are into the hug, I hear slight sobs. I let go and look into his wet eyes. I feel horrible that I'm the reason he is suffering, and that he is suicidal. I look down and sigh.

"I'm sorry." I say softly. I look up to see Calum is still staring at me. He starts to lean in and before anything could happen. I hear the door burst open. We both move our heads quickly to see who it was.

"What the fuck Calum are you cheating on me?" Iris yells at him. I walk a little towards her and say something.

"Listen here. He's not cheating on you and he didn't do anything with me. So don't go jump onto conclusions just because your a jealous bitch who uses him for money and his body." I say sternly to her face. She gives me a dirty look and looks to Calum.

"That is not true! Calum tell her I love you!" She yells at Calum. 

"Why should I tell her something that isn't true? You treat me like shit Iris and I'm done with it." He stands up for himself. I look at him and he looks over at me. 

"What do you mean Calum I do!" She continues to yell at his face. He looks over back at her. "Iris I'm done with you we are over. I can't do this anymore." He yells back at her. She starts to sob and yell something that I couldn't quite understand what she said and runs out the door.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He looks and me and shakes his head. I walk over and gave him a great tight hug. "Calum you were in a toxic relationship. I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself. You should be proud of yourself for that." I say as I look up towards him.

"Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you." He smiles to himself. We stand there and hug in comfortable silence. 

"Hey Luna?" He gets my attention. I look up to him and wait for him to say something. "Do you forgive me?" Calum askes me.

"I do but if you want to be friends. You're going to have to work gain my trust again." I tell him. He nods. "Thank you Luna." 

"No thank you for saving my life. I could've just died right there if you didn't help me." I thank him. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"I'm so glad to have you back."

Calum's POV  {The Next Day}

I ended up just sleeping over at Luke's last night. I couldn't go back to my house right now. I would have to deal with Iris. As I woke up I sit up and rub my eyes. I remember what happened last night and it makes me smile. I got Luna back. It made me so happy now thinking that we can hangout and be like who we used to be like back in school. I missed her so much. 

I get up and leave the guest room and head into the living room to meet the boys all on the couch chatting. They pause their conversation and look over at me.

"Where where you the whole party last night?" Luke questions me. I sit down on one of the sofas across the Luke and Ash and next to Michael. I take a deep breathe and then I start explaining what happened last night. All of their eyes widen and somehow they all seemed proud of me. Not just about apologizing to Luna, but for getting out of the toxic relationship.

"That sounds great Calum!" Michael says to me. Luke chirps in also. "Yeah I'm proud of you for not only apologizing to Luna, but got out of that toxic relationship." He says to me. 

"Thanks guys." I thank them for being here for me. Honestly I don't know what I do without these guys. 

Luna's POV

Marie and I were walking around Los Angeles because we had planned on that today we hang out with each other. I see a restaurant further down and I suggest to Marie that we can eat there for lunch. We find a table and start looking over the menus

"So what happened last night at that party? You know the one Calum was at?" I shh her so that no one in the room can try and hear our conversation. I see our waitress coming over to our table. "I'll tell you in a second."

"Hi my name is Ashley. And I'll be serving for you today. What can I get you guys started with to drink?" She fully introduces herself as she askes us about drinks. "I'll do a water." Marie tells her and she writes it down. "And you?" She askes me. "I'll uh have a sweet tea." I finally decide on.

"Alright! Drinks will be out shorty." She says as she smiles at us and heads over to the kitchen. Marie looks over back at me and smiles. 

"Okay so after the café lunch, I was about to leave then Luke invites me to his house party later that night. I then said sure. So later that night I got there and hung out with Luke in the kitchen. We both then noticed Calum rush outside in the backyard. Luke was telling me how he has been planning to apologize to me. I finally decide to go out in the backyard and sit next to him and hear what he has to say to me. He tries to apologize and I kind of get upset cause it seemed like he really didn't care. But then- " I explain but then get cut off by our waitress brining our drinks over to our table.

"Here you guys go and are we ready to order?" She askes us as she sets down the drinks on the table. We nod and tell her what we wanted. She writes down the order and heads to the kitchen.

"So what were you saying?" Marie askes me. I continue to explain about last night how it went from the backyard, having a panic attack in the bathroom, him breaking up with his ex in front of us, and us hugging the next minute. Marie askes me a bunch of questions as I explain to her a bit more. I see someone walking to sit at a booth across from us and noticed who it was.

"Marie.. look who is over there." I whisper. She sneaks a look and then turns back around. "Is that-" 

"Ethan."

--------------------------------------------------