Chapter 1 - Friday Night

Luna's POV

As my heels cluck against the concreate, I'm surrounded by crowds of people yelling and screaming for my attention. Paparazzi's and fans swarming me as my body guards pushed people out the way. A few years ago I would've been having a panic attack with this much people. Now I've gotten used to the people, even though it can get really annoying. After being in the hit show "Enchanted," people love me. I guess I could say my dream came true. Which came with hard work because I was lucky that they accepted me to be on the show. That's a one in a million chance.

"Luna May, What was it like being on Enchanted!" One paparazzi shouted. People kept shouting at me, rude but also complementing me. Until this one question caught my attention.

"Have you heard about Calum Hood's new girlfriend? We have heard that you used to be in contact with Calum years ago." I stop walking and I look over at the man that asked me that.

"Oh really, good for him." I say as I continue to walk. I didn't want to think about him. Not at all. Not after what he did. The people start going crazy after that and more pictures kept getting taken of me. The body guards push the people out the way so I'm able to get inside the bar. I meet up with my best friend Marie that I planned on meeting with here. I see her sitting with some new guy names Liam she was talking to. Name sounded familiar, though it's not probably who I was thinking of.

I sit up on the stool next to them and greet them. Marie turns over at me and says hi. While when this guy that she has been talking turns his head and let me tell you, I was shocked when I noticed who he was.

"Liam?"

"Luna?"

We both say at the same time. Marie has a confused look on her face. I didn't know that she was with my step brother. Shocking right? Your bestfriend with your step brother.

"Marie I didn't know you were dating my step brother?" I asked her. Didn't expect that. Plus the last time I actually talked to him he was hitting on me. Marie wouldn't tell me what happened between her and Harry. I keep asking her but she won't tell me. Which I'm concerned by now.

We chat for a bit having drink by drink. Tonight was the night I needed a break from everything and to just enjoy myself. As I was taking a sip of my tequila, I hear the familiar notes of a song start playing in the bar and I roll my eyes. Marie notices me with a look on my face.

"What is it Lu?" She askes me. I look at her and then decide to speak.

"It's the song about me." I say with disgust in the tone of my voice. He wrote a song about me. Very cliché Calum. I look over at the window and see the crowd of people still outside the bar. I'm going to have a great time trying to get out of here. Flashes on snapping pictures continue and I face back forward and continue chatting with Marie and Liam.

"Luna you've been the single one for a long time. When are you going to find your true love?" She wiggles her eye brows at me as she said that. Honestly I'm not really focused on a relationship right now. 

"Very funny Marie, but right now I'm not really focused on it. Plus nobody interesting out there." I say to her. She has always been trying to get me out there so I can find my "significant other." At this point I'm tired of it.

After that song that was obviously about me was done playing me and Marie's song came on and we both smile.

"Wanna dance?" She askes me.

"Uh hell yeah!" I say grabbing her wrist and dragging her to the dance floor. We both start screaming the lyrics as we dance. Back in freshmen year, this was are jam and still is.

"My baby don't mess around"

"Because she loves me so"

"This I know fo sho!" 

We kept jamming out and singing on the top of our lungs to this song as we could. With the heels I had on I stood on them the wrong way and ended up falling and hitting my head on the hard cold floor. I look up to see some guy staring at me.

"Do you need some help there?" He askes me. I agree to his help and he helps me up. 

"Thanks." Was all I managed to say. He had the jet black hair, with hazel eyes and these crinkles by his eyes when he smiled. It is scary to say but, he looks so similar to Calum. It really is.

"Uh sorry to be rude, my name is Zachary. But you can call me Zack." He greets himself to me. 

"Well then I'm Luna." I tell him my name. Is it wrong to say that he was really attractive? Maybe.. but it does feel wrong. 

"You seem really hurt by that fall, maybe I can catch a drink with you another time? Or maybe hang out?" He askes me as he notes what happened to me falling. 

"Yeah uh you're right. And sure would you like my number?" I ask him. He nods and he hands be his phone and I put my number in with the contact.

"Lu bear?" He questions me. I laugh to myself. I explain to him that it's what I have most people put me as. He understands and we both say our goodbyes. I don't know where Marie went so I go searching for her. I walk over to the bathroom area and check if she is in there. And reality, she isn't. I walk out of the bathroom and as I was about to turn the corner I almost bump into someone. My face goes wide and furies up. I start walking away and never look back at that man in my life. He is such an ass, and he probably didn't think about me once. Not at all. Probably didn't care about breaking our promise. Probably didn't even remember the one night that was memorable to me. The one memory of us I cherished. But he just threw it all away. He didn't care right? That's what I'm beginning to think.

"Luna please!" He says as he try's to catch up to me. I notice Marie at the bar and grab her and tell her who is here. She understands and we walk out. Marie and I get swarmed by the people and paparazzi's as we stepped outside. I tell my body guards to call a cab for us. Flashes from cameras were constantly flashing as we walked. Obviously everyone shouting out for not only me but Marie. 

"Marie don't say anything to them. They just want stuff to put out onto the media." I whisper to her quietly. We continue to walk until we saw the cab. The body guards pushed the people and we enter the cab. Marie enters first and then I do. Body guards close the doors and the cab driver presses on the gas. We tell him the address and they start driving.

"Luna what happened back in the bar?" She askes me. I explain how it started from Zachary helping me, then how I was looking for her to ask if we could leave cause of my head so I went to check the bathrooms, then bumping into him

"Oh damn, wait you gave a guy your number?" She says starting to get excited. I sighed and told her yes. 

"Oh my god!!! What is his name, explain how he looked!" She askes me. I tell her that his name is Zachary and that I could call him Zack.

"And he had this jet black hair with these hazel eyes. He was attractive but its scary to say he looked just like Calum." I say to her.

"Oh my goodness Luna, what's with you having taste in men that look like your ex friend." She askes me.

"I don't know. But there is just something about Zack that tells me he is some how different than Calum." I say to her. I really hope so.

--------------------------------------------------