🏃I'm coming home - Part 18🏃

+"Shinzo are you okay!? Do you have a fever or sth? You hardy touched your food! What's wrong!?"

   You can't see the reason that she is overreacting, but you can see that she is holding him from his cheeks worried, as she has come next to him in a matter of seconds. He is looking pretty embarrassed as he is trying to get free with no use thought.

+" Cut it out already, you are embarrassing me you know! They are not even my leftovers. It's L/n's! Did you really had to put the XL sizes!?"

"Oh.. that's Y/n's? Let me just put them with the other ones"

   She says that as she finnaly leaves Shinzo alone, with him trying to not hit her as she goes towards the snack bar. You don't seem to understand what she is trying to do, as you don't give attention to her words as she does something that you could hear the sound of opening bags, but you don't wanna look impolite, so you end up going further away, together with Shinzo talking about the movie.

   After a while, you see Mizuki coming towards you together with a big clear plastic bag at her hand, that is full of snacks from the sound of plastic wrappers that it was filling the room with. She then with some elegant moves, she puts the bag into you hand, without you realising how it happened, she is as quiet as a butterfly. But then, the sudden weight of the bag, make you fall back a little, but you adjust the weight pretty fast, preventing you from falling back on your butt.

+"TA DAAAAA. That's for you Y/n! Hope you like it. I wasn't sure which flavours you like, so I putted some of everything."

   That's when you look towards the bag she haves you. This portion of candy is so much that it could easily last you for a whole month.

+" That's way too much! I can't accept that! At least let me pay for it. You already gave me some many things!"

   But whatever you try to say is useless as the only thing she is really saying is if she forgot to put something at the bag. Surprisingly for you, Shinzo doesn't talk at all when this happens and just look at both of you sceptical. You don't want to bring him in between too, so you just let him be silent for the moment. That's when you see Haru enter the lobby from a small door that you haven't seen before as it was camouflaged behind the snack bar. She goes behind Mizuki hugging her tight from behind as she looks the bag you have at your hand and look at your eyes that are screaming help, not surprised.

+"Oh, I see, Mizuki made all of this didn't she? Just accept them already. Trust me, you will end up with more if you keep denying them."

+"I- You s-sure? Tha-nk you so mu-much for everything you have d-done un.."

   You bow down as you say this but you are not able to finish what you are trying to say as you feel a warm hand at your palm you are holding the bag and takes the bag from your hand. You turn to see Shinzo holding the bag for you as he smiles at you softly.

+"I think is time to go right now right L/n?"

+"Yea s-"

+" You are leaving so soon!? Why? It's still really early! Can't you stay a little more?"

+" It's already 9:30 Mizuki. We will lose our bus. See ya!"

   Then Shinzo grabs your hand and guide you, towards the big door leading outside, while you wave back at the two women that are laughing. He opens the door with the same hand that he is holding the enormous bag of snacks, still holding your hand as you feel the refreshing air hit your face. Even after you left the cinema, he is still holding your hand tight, with less force. You could even see that he is very nervous, cause of the way he is walking towards the train station. That makes you laugh a little bit with him letting go of your hand and turn to look at you into your (e/c) eyes with his purple ones annoyed.