🦸‍♂️Hero Names - Part 15🦸

You let your bag on your bed and make your way to the bathroom. You open the tab to your bathtub and wait until it gets full, as you slowly get undressed. Only wearing your underwear you look at the body you have now at the mirror. Crusty and bruises here and there. Where is the soft like baby skin you had some years ago? But you don't let this to get on your way. You take off your underwear, close the tap and get into the warm water.

   You sit there for a while letting yourself free from reality like reading a book. But way more relaxing. 30 minutes later, you get up and open the cap to let the water escape the bathtub. You take a towel and out it around your body and went towards your closet to find your pj. Later on, you dry your hair and wear your pj before finally laying on your bed and open your phone. 

   You got kind of surprised as you saw that Fuyumi had let you a message. You read the message annoyed at yourself. You left that car in such a hurry that you forgot to take the present. How rude from your side! But she don't seem to mind as she will make sure to take it next time you meet. You put your phone at the charger and lay at your bed for a little more. Just a little but at the end you ended up sleeping till the morning.

   At morning the piercing of your alarm at your phone sounds and you close it and get up.

+" I really have to put a song at this phone as an alarm o'clock. This alarm sound sucks." you say to the reflection of the mirror at ur bathroom.

   You get ready and take the recommendation paper with you. Even if you already choose Hawks, something is stopping you accepting it officially. You sit at your desk and for one more time you look towards the first 2 choices. Hawks and Endeavor.

+" Hard Time choosing huh?" Lida says as he comes your way.

+" Not really. I already choose. But I'm still not sure about it." you as you sign and hit your head on the desk.

+" Endeavor takes way more dangerous missions than hawks. Plus, Hawks is a new hero doing multiple things, that could be really useful for you. So without hesitation, I really agree with your decision to chose Hawks." Lida said while he mover his hand like a robot and fix his glasses a couple of times.

+" Well, I'm sure you could say 'I think Hawks', but I guess it's the same thing." You say as you finish the application.

   As you both start talking about the Hero's Agency's you will go and you learn that he will go at Hosu City at hero Manual. Not a lot later Todoroki enters the classroom and you don't give much attention as you both keep talking. He goes towards his sit and let his bag on his desk. Then, he takes out a small paper bag as he calls your name.

   You and Lida both stop talking and turn around towards Shoto side that was coming your way with the bag that you were too shocked to recognize at the moment.

+" Fuyumi tell me to give you this." he says as he gives you the paper bag.

   You keep looking at him in shock without telling a thing and some seconds later you grab your phone and run out of the classroom leaving Lida shocked as you left your conversation without finishing it. You run back to your dorm with your heart beating fast for an another time and your cheeks having a light pink color. You open the door fast as you could, throw the present at the bed and start looking at your contacts. 

   Not a lot later, you find Fuyumi's phone number and call her. But she doesn't answer it. You start texting her and some minutes later she calls you back. You start telling her shocked what happened and she explains you that she told him to do it. But the phone call ends fast as he goes back to her class that is waiting for her.