✧Hero Agency - Part 14✧

1. Hero Agency-Endeavor

2. Hero Agency-Hawks

3. Hero Agency-Nighteye 

You look over and over the first line " 1. Hero Agency-Endeavor " while your hair turned green for the first time in class. But none say anything, they probably don't see it at all. But later everyone turned around as you start rumple the paper and throw it in your bag.

+ "Hey L/n ur hair! They look so nice at this color! What this feeling means?" Deku says as he takes out his notebook.

+ "So, you are dismissed for today as this decision is very critical. I want the papers tomorrow." Aizawa says as he gets into his banana colored sleeping bag, falling asleep.

   Uraraka, Deku and some other of your classmates come at your way to ask you about your hair and what recommendations you got. Not a lot later and after teasing you a lot you show them the paper.

+ "NO WAY THAT BOTH SECOND AND THIRD PRO HEROS CHOOSED YOU TO DO WORK STUDIES WITH THEM!" Uraraka looks at it shocked.

+ "And All might's old right hand? You are so lucky!" Deku says so excited.

+ "What are you going to choose?" Mina says more excited even from Deku.

    But you don't give really attention to them as you look towards Todoroki. He is looking so sad with his recommendations even if he had so many.

+ "Hey L/n, are you hearing us? What you will do?" Mina says one more time as she shakes you.

+ "I really don't know guys. I'll ask one of my friends for advice too." you say as you take your eyes away from Todoroki.

You stay only for a while at the class but left after a while and went towards your dorm. You open the door and you don't believe what your eyes are seeing. Aya is sitting at your bed looking at her phone. You close the door as she starts talking.

+ "Hey young L/n. How are you?" she says as she lets her phone next to her.

+ "Hey Aya.. I guess you are here for the Hero Agency's right?" you say as you leave your bag at the floor next to the door.

+ "Yea, you are right. And if I see from your hair you aren't really happy from them" she says smiling with that smile you always hate.

+" No they were good. here take a look urself." You say as you throw her the paper.

+" Hmmmm I see the problem. I guess you don't like the first recommendation?" she says as she keeps smiling.

+" Maybe yes, maybe no. Either way I already decided with who I will go. Tch" you say as your hair turn back to black.

+" I guess that is Hawks right?" she says as she lets the paper down.

+" Yea, exactly. " you say as she makes her way to the door.

+" well, is nice talking L/n. Your week at the hero agency, It's near home. You will sleep there. I'm sure the others will be happy to see you" she says as she leaves, closing the door behind her.