⚜Finals - Part 10⚜

All the pictures that are shown at this chapter where made by me. Also, At the pictures it says Y/n Hanekawa instead of Y/n L/n. I have re-write the chapters and change them to Y/n L/n as at the start it was Y/n Hanekawa. So please dont give too much attention on that.

   After the Cavalry Battle ends, the sports festival now takes a another break. Not a lot after Jiro comes to congrats you, as she didn't pass to the finals sadly. You smile towards her, as you both wait for the final pairs. Finally, some minutes later the pairings for the tournament event came out. Then you see that your opponent is Ibara Shiozaki. You look towards Bakugo that he just notices that he will fight with Uraraka.

✴"Which extra is Uraraka? Either way who cares, I will win!" he says as he leaves.

  You and Jiro start laughing over it while Uraraka was looking at the board scared. That is a little mean from both of you at that moment, but you dont care.

   The Sports Festival has entertaining activities before the tournament event but you don't participate. After a lot of time, the activities end and the tournament event begins.

   The first match of the first round between Tenya Lida and Momo Yaoyorozu end up really fast as Lida, used his rebusto burst to get Momo out of bounds before she could create anything.

   For the second match of the first round between Hitoshi Shinso and Denki Kaminari ended up really fast too. Hitoshi asked Denki if he wanted to meet up after school and Denki agreed as he was getting ready to use his quirk on full power but Denki mysteriously stopped moving. As Denki slowly walk to get out of bounds, Aizawa and Present Mic talked a little bit about Hitoshi's history and about his quirk. He had a pretty interesting quirk you can't lie and very powerfull one too.

 He had a pretty interesting quirk you can't lie and very powerfull one too

   For the third match, Shoto torodoroki fight versus Sero Hanta. Sero Immidiatelly wraps his tape around Shoto, hoping to get him out of bounds. However, Shoto was looking furious as you see him create a massive pillar of ice in retaliation, completely immobilising Hanta and freeing himself in the process. Sero, unable to move at all, loses, while Todoroki passes to the next round. After his win, Shoto goes next to frozen Hanta and apologises for what he did, while he melts his ice with his fire.