"You guys look so handsome!" Jiyu yelled as looked at the guys in the outfits you chose for them.

"You look adorable Yachi" You smiled at the girl.

She was in a pair of mom jeans and a light blue, long sleeve, button up, crop-top. Her convers and blue scrunchie in her hair matched perfectly.

Instead of getting the usual squeaky thank you for the girl it was silence. You followed her eyes and they were locked with a certain green haired boy. The two of them were staring at each other with small blushes on their faces.

You gave Yachi a little shove, moving her closer to Yamaguchi and the two of them stood in silence for a few seconds until...

"Wow..." Yamaguchi breathed "You are... beautiful..."

"I-I um... thank you...you too- Well I mean you're not beautiful! No wait you are but like you're not i mean i'm not saying your ugly or anything but what i'm trying to say is-"

"She's saying she thinks you're handsome." You said

"Oh-right. Thank you." Yamaguchi smiled. "You could call me beautiful too." He told her

"Oh- right sorry!" She responded "You look beautiful too Yamaguchi."

***

After you all left the mall you went to the movies and ate lunch. Once the movie was over you all went home while Hinata and Kageyama went with Yachi saying they wanted some extra notes.

Soon it was already Monday- the start of one of the most tiring weeks of your life.

Everyone kept studying and working as hard as they could and before you knew it, you were walking out of your final class. The week almost over and you were done everything, break was just in a few days.

Friday morning came and that meant you were getting your tests back.

You and Yachi had just arrived in the gym from changing all the guys who had their jackets on. The two of you stood beside Daichi while everyone else lined up.

"Listen exams are over which means Yachi is officially coming on as team manager as of today." Daichi announced

Kiyoko walked up to her and handed her a pair of black pants and a Jacket "Here you go."

She unfolded it and gasped at her official team jacket.

"Y/n has been a part of this team for months now but we have never officially welcomed her."

"Here." Kiyoko said as she handed you the same pants and jacket Yachi was holding.

"Readyyyy go!" Daichi yelled, clapping his hands together.

"Welcome to the karasuno boys volleyball club!" Everyone yelled as they pointed to the back of their jackets.

"I-I promise i'll do my best!" Yachi squealed as she bowed

"Thank you so much!" You bowed too

"Congrats, now the next order of business is Tokyo. Oh yeah but first...." The bell rang and everyone started to pack up.

Now was the time, the moment of truth. Who passed and more importantly, who failed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okkkk i'll end it here. I'm gonna leave each of the characters' outfits down here as well as what Jiyu was wearing even though i didn't say what she had on. That's it, I hope you have a good rest of your day/night or whatever.