five

dec 5 ;

these past two months, niki didn't see you. you were invisible to him, you wouldn't mind if he talks to her or you don't really care who he's talking to or flirting with.

he ignored you, he forgot about you.

it was rare for him to come and talk to you and junghwan. the two days, he just wanted to hangout with you for any birthday plan ideas. honestly, you were just a second choice after all, if eunhee's absent for school, he has better vision and finally sees you.

on other days, he would just take quick glances on the hallways, class or during lunch, you envied eunhee. she was pretty, you thought you're not. you threw your backpack on the floor and slumped down on your bed, looking at the floor where he kissed you, it was weird. it was just a peck on the cheek but you never imagined it to happen.

you've felt pain before but this was different, it makes you feel sick to the stomach at the thought of losing him, he didn't like you how you did. he just sees you as an friend or more like an second choice. a part of you knew it's just your paranoid self but hey sometimes gut feelings are always right. your first love is already an unrequited one. it was obvious.

your phone illuminated the dark room, glancing to your side and your phone screen, you got a message from niki.

niki minaj

heyy n/nnn
u wont believe what
im about to say rnnn

you

some1 can finally see lmao

tears stained your cheeks, you knew what he was going to say but you wished it was just anything but that, you prayed he was talk about his birthday party and not anything about her.

niki minaj

uhm r00d
listen, im sorry n/n

now listen what im
boutta say 😏

you

ew not the sMiRk emoji pls

niki minaj

sooooooooo 👉👈

I think ur bestie in love 😳

you

good 4 you ig?

niki minaj

damn, ik we we're not spending alot of time together, but ur the first person I wanted to share this to

idk how it happened but
eunhee is really kind
and pretty

I love her n/n, I love eunhee

you

well???

congrats I guess 😐

you exited the message app, letting out all the tears fall out finally. holding them for two months was too much for you. you expected this but it still hurts like fuck. the once butterflies that used to flutter now felt like they were dead in the garden, your once thumping heart was now a hard tarmac with huge holes and cracks that can never be mended again. your phone made the ping sounds before you switched it off and threw it under your bed,

'why would ever you kiss me? making me have my hopes high only to be shattered like it was nothing... I'm not even half as pretty, I'm not her in the least. you gave her your fucking sweater but it's just polyester! whenever I ask you why you like me, you just say it's because you like me but you like her better. I wish I was her'