two

dec 4 ;

you were humming an random rhythm in a low-tone, in the library trying to finish your assignment with junghwan, your other friend "y/n!" your eyes widened, the librarian lifting her glasses up to glare at the screaming child, you gave niki a cold glare to which he didn't mind.

"what?!" you whisper-yelled as junghwan was trying his best to not laugh "wait, is this a library date?" he mumbled frowning "am I disturb—" "shut up and explain all of your screamings" you huffed closing your laptop "as I told before, my birthday is not far—" he grinned "no need to wish me in advance guys"

"no one is wishing you though" junghwan said in a matter-of-fact tone, "aww thank you, you guys are the best!" as kind and caring he is, he's quite an sarcastic jock "whatever anyways, I'm planning on holding a party" your jaw dropped in disappointment, no one in your friend group likes to party or party in general but guy's out here trying it.

"a party? we are first year highschoolers!" you hissed, keeping your voice low and hit his head,
"ow!" he hissed back caressing the hurt area "it's just us—" his eyes looked behind you and stared in awe, his mouth slightly agaping, the familiar look on his face that brings you nothing but pain, you knew who it is.

the thought of him looking at someone with this much satisfaction and love ; the same look you always envied and wished he would give you. that moment you knew you wouldn't be his more than a friend. the playful glint in his eyes now vanished and was twinkling with love and promises "riki, about the party—" furrowing your brows, you tried to distract him but ending in failure.

lim eunhee. the girl you envied the most. both boys and girls were in love with her, you watched his eyes when she walked by, you never saw this expression or look on his face, his face held a genuine attracted look.

eunhee was holding a few books in her hand, her long black hair swaying and covering her face whenever she took a step, her naturally blushed cheeks looked like soft baby rose petals, her big dark-honey colored eyes fluttering open and close like a doll. she was pretty and bright, brighter than the blue sky, you watched his eyes as she walked by, he was mesmerized... but you were dying.