three

sep 9 ;

you and niki were just practising trying to kill the time, in your little room as the hard wood thuds was all your parents and siblings heard. you sighed falling on your bed, chest heaving up and down from all the dancing and practicing, muscle getting used to the pain.

"ahh y/n, bring me some water please~" niki fell on the bed closing his eyes, "what about... your sipper?" you said between your breaths not having any strength to move "it's empty bae, go get them for me please!" he whined rolling on your bed "not all the sweat, eww get up!" you pushed him off the bed.

his hand grasped around your ankle "let go—" he pulled making you fall on him on with your back "jesus christ, you're helpless" you huffed to which he just lazily laughed. you turned around and narrowed your eyes, glaring at him "idiot" you muttered as he opened his eyes with a tired smile "your idiot" he grinned like a child.

"so many fucking nerves and you get on every one of them" you rolled your eyes, your head falling back on his chest as you both stared out the window. it was a moment of silence when you shifted and laid your head back on his head this time, you facing him, "you're not sleeping?" you chuckled.

he peeled his eyes open, half-opened and glared through his lashes, you tilted your head at him "what the—" he pecked your cheeks "I'll get going, bye!"  he yelled taking his jacket off the ground and running out of the room, silence was filled in the room, what just happened?

"he actually kissed me...?"

present ;

he never meant anything he said to me.

for once, I wanna feel how it is to be his.