four

sep 10 ;

he kissed me ; this kept you up all night, it probably meant nothing to him ; the debate between yourself all the night does he like me to? ; so many butterflies and heart flutters "y/n— oh? you look like a zombie" junghwan leaned his head back with a frown "you good?" he arched an eyebrow "totally" you mumbled your head not having any balance.

your head down and hair covering your face, you didn't realise people were walking past you and bumped into someone, an loud gasp erupted through the hallway stopping everyone. you lazily looked up to see, eunhee, ink spiller all over her uniform, "oh shit—" you covered your mouth "I'm sorry sorry sorry—" a small laugh cut you off.

"it's okay, y/n" your eyes widened slightly she knows my name? you still bower ninety degree rapping the word 'sorry' over and over again "what happened?" your heart dropped, he shouldn't be here ; it was so selfish of you to think but you can't  help, you knew niki had something for her and want them to not share even a word.

how many times you're gona use the same excuse — you can't help it? another part of you said, you were selfish. it's his life and her, we can control nobody except our own ones "oh damn.." niki covered his mouth looking at the mess on her uniform "uhh, here" he gave her his sweater, it was just polyester, but you felt jealous. you'll admit it how jealous you were right now, it itched you by just watching it.

"thank you" she smiled shyly looking down, they looked perfect together, like they were made for eachother. if he's happy, you don't really care "let's go to the class?" he questioned to which she just nodded before they chimed away like two little love birds, you watched bitterly "hurts to see, huh?" junghwan sighed, concern lazed in his tone.

you looked down at your hands, your vision blurring as tears slipped one by one, you let out loud sigh before walking away "wait—" junghwan following behind you, you were at the lunch table, just you and junghwan. niki was busy talking— or more like flirting with eunhee. you watched resentfully, how they both made eachother smile and laugh.

until niki's eyes caught yours, he passed you a playful wink to which you just looked away eating your lunch with a sour mode.

I hate this feeling.