𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲.

"ℍere's your expresso and your turkey sandwich

     "ℍere's your expresso and your turkey sandwich. have a nice day!" taehyung smiled, his kindness being enough to brighten that stranger's day.

"welcome to kyung's coffee! can i have your order?" jungkook asked politely, the woman behind the counter ordering her drink while getting the money out of her purse.

jungkook and taehyung found a job one week after they talked about it, in a sweet woman's cafeteria. the place was really nice and it had a decent amount of costumers every day. they were lucky, since the two cashiers who worked there before ended up fighting and getting fired. kyung was more than happy when she received work applications from two handsome and polite boys short after.

"a cappuccino, please." jungkook said to the girl, who was one of the people making the coffee for today, who nodded and did as she was told. her name was seung, an eighteen year old girl who, just like the couple, was earning money for her independence. she was quiet most of the time, but she was actually really fun to talk to.

the other employee making coffee was a twenty year old boy, with a bubbly personality and a constant smile on his face. he reminded them of hoseok. "coming right up!"

"our lunch break is in five minutes." taehyung reminded, his belly already making grumbling noises in anticipation.

"where do you wanna eat?" jungkook asked after thanking the lady in front of him and offering her to take a seat while her drink is ready.

"we can go to the ramen shop!"

and when they finished with their last two costumers, they removed their aprons and went out of the cafeteria hand by hand, walking to the ramen shop while talking about how taehyung has been eating ramen a lot lately.

so, this were the couple's plans: working until earning enough money to pay a nice apartment and moving out of the kim's house. going to college was in their plans too, even though they weren't sure about what they wanted to be yet.

taehyung's parents and jungkook's father offered them to at least give them money so they can buy the apartment, but they refused to accept any money from them. they wanted to do it themselves. allowing them to live in the kim's house for now was more than enough.

so there they were, currently eating ramen together before going back to work, earning their own money and working hard for it.

"mom and dad are going out of town some days to visit my aunt." taehyung remembered, blowing his noodles to cool them down a little bit. "we have the house for ourselves."

"hm, interesting." jungkook nodded, smirking seconds later and jiggling his eyebrows in a dirty way, taehyung hitting his arm playfully.

"you're pretty horny lately, aren't you?" taehyung laughed, jungkook shaking his head and eating his noodles.

truth was, taehyung was right. jungkook was indeed feeling pretty horny lately.

he spent every minute of his day with taehyung now, could you blame him? the boy was so hot even doing the bare minimum! it was driving jungkook crazy.

since taehyung told him that his parents weren't going to be at home for days, that's the only thing jungkook could think about. even when they went back to work, even when they finally got out and even when they finally arrived home once again.

"here they are, my hard-working little boys!" kwan cried when they opened the door, walking up to them to give them a sweet hug. "we were just about to leave, your aunt isn't a lady that likes to wait."

"just like her sister." taehyung's dad mumbled, walking up to them with two luggages on his hands, making the woman to hit his arm with squinted eyes.

"so, you know the drill. we recently went to the grocery store so there's plenty of food in the kitchen, don't stay up too late and use-"

"yes, mom." taehyung interrupted, rolling his eyes playfully. the woman chuckled and kissed both boys on the forehead, telling them to take care and leaving the house with her husband behind her.

taehyung stretched his body when the door was closed, making a small sound of satisfaction when he felt his bones cracking. "i need a bath and my bed." he said, walking up the stairs, jungkook following him by instinct.

"are you sleepy, love?" he asked, taking his shirt off when they reached their room and throwing it at the dirty laundry basket.

"no, 'm just tired." he said, doing as jungkook did, both of them undressing to take a shower together.

you know, to help the planet by saving water.

when they were both naked, they went to the bathroom and got in the shower, opening the shower faucet and screeching when jungkook accidentally turned the cold water on.

once the water was warm, they started showering as usual, jungkook washing taehyung's hair carefully and the blond boy enjoying how the younger's fingers ran delicately through his wet locks with his eyes closed.

they were finally alone. on the shower. butt ass naked. taehyung in front of him with his eyes closed and his head pushed backwards, exposing his wet tanned neck.

needless to say, jungkook got horny.

after washing the shampoo out of the blond's hair, he couldn't resist it anymore. so he started kissing and licking his neck, taehyung sighing with a smile on his lips.

"took you long enough." he mumbled, holding jungkook's nape and tilting his head, exposing his neck even more.

jungkook started sucking on his sensitive skin, taehyung panting with his lips parted. "you might want to cover these up when i'm finished, love."

"why would i cover them up? i want to show the world that i'm yours, baby." he mumbled, turning around and kissing jungkook hungrily, the hold on his nape making the kiss deeper.

jungkook smiled in the middle of the kiss. taehyung always knew what to say to make his belly have a butterflies war.

"show me how much have you been waiting for this, kookie." taehyung mumbled when they broke the kiss, trapping the younger's bottom lip between his teeth and pulling it softly.

jungkook groaned, grabbing taehyung's hips and pushing him against the wall, the shower's glass doors already steamy by now.