𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

𝕎hen he woke up, he was planning to eat some cereal and start watching a new show

     𝕎hen he woke up, he was planning to eat some cereal and start watching a new show. but when he went downstairs, his mom gave him the great news: the jeons are coming over in two hours.

that made taehyung change his plans drastically, deciding that today was not the day to be lazy. after eating his cereal, he went and took a shower, putting on some nice clothes after finishing, because he had to look nice and decent for his guests.

taehyung's parents were impressed, when half an hour before the estimated time the jeons family were supposed to be there, taehyung walked downstairs, all showered and dressed, without them even asking.

"you just spent some minutes with their son and you already doll up without us having to pressure you? woah, that boy is magical." his mom said, laughing at her own words.

"yeah, he sure is."

several minutes after there was a knock on the door and taehyung's mom quickly went to open it, revealing the family they were waiting for. "hello!"

"it's so nice seeing you again!" the other woman said, smiling widely.

it's like they have a competition of who's the most kind and happy woman, taehyung thought, rolling his eyes.

the jeons family entered the house and taehyung took his time to inspect the younger boy's appearance. he had light blue jeans, a plain red long sleeved shirt and a pair of timberlands. his hair was messy and his lips wore a small smile.

he looked so damn adorable.

"hello, taehyung!" jungkook's mother greeted, and he wanted so bad to tell her to shove her hello up her ass. but he chose to be polite, bowing at her with a small fake smile.

the boys ended up sitting next to each other on the couch, the adults walking to the backyard, talking about uninteresting stuff as always.

"hey, jungkook." he smiled, looking at the boy, noticing how he tensed up after hearing his voice.

"hello, taehyung." he answered, curling up his fists on top of his knees, looking awkwardly to the floor. he was so bad at interacting with people.

"oh, don't be so shy. we already met once." he said, looking at the younger with a playful smirk. "or is it that i make you nervous?"

jungkook was so confused. he never felt this way, all of this was so new to him. and new stuff scared him so much. he felt his chest being pressed against his heart, feeling it beating so fast. his stomach was twisting and turning. his hands were starting to sweat.

even if he was feeling those things, he managed to mumble a little "no", shaking his head, denying it.

taehyung arched an eyebrow at that, completely amused by the situation. "well, why don't you look at me? i told you to look at me while i'm speaking to you. don't you remember?"

jungkook felt he would pass out at any minute. he took a deep breath and finally looked up, seeing taehyung with a smirk, looking directly at him.

"good boy. now, do you play any video games?" he changed the topic completely, deciding that it was enough teasing for now, the younger boy looking like he was about to start crying.

"no, m-my parents say they will damage my brain." jungkook breathed out, trying to calm himself. oh my god, jungkook, what the heck is wrong with you?

taehyung saying that he was a good boy made him feel some kind of way.

the blond boy laughed his ass off at that, wiping a fake tear. "yeah, of course they said that." when he stopped laughing, he cleared his throat, now looking at the brown haired boy with curious eyes. "what other stuff do your parents don't allow you to do?"

"well... they don't let me stay at my friends' house, or use my phone or the tv for too many hours. they don't let me go out past 7 pm, and of course they don't allow me to drink, or smoke, or any of those bad things. they don't allow me to curse, and they absolutely don't allow me to stay at home on a church day." he began to number with his fingers, taehyung looking at him with a face of disgust.

"how old are you, five? what the fuck, that's so stupid." he rolled his eyes, now understanding why every time he cursed, jungkook's breath hitches momentarily. "so, of course, if they don't even let you curse, they don't allow you to have a boyfriend, right?"

"a boyfriend? you mean as, a friend that is a boy?"

"no, i mean as a boy who kisses you on the lips and calls you cute names."

"o-oh my, no. they say it is a sin, a-and the bible says so too." jungkook said terrified, shaking his head, looking away from taehyung.

"do you think it is a sin, too?" the blond boy asked, not bothering to get mad at the response of the boy. he was already used to it.

"i-i... i don't know..." he whispered, afraid that someone heard him. he looked down at his lap, biting his bottom lip nervously. "my parents always tell me to find a pretty girlfriend and marry her, so we can have pretty children and raise them to be as good as me. they say that being with a boy is wrong, because men can't have children. they s-say it's an abomination." he explained, the tone of his voice lowering at the end of the sentence. as if he wasn't sure if those words were true, but said them anyways, because that's what his parents taught him.

"that's bullshit. not being able to have kids is wrong now? what about the women that naturally can't have kids? it's that an abomination too?" he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms, looking away from the younger boy for a brief second to calm himself. he sounds so insecure about his own words, he just tells them because that's what his parents said to him. i shouldn't get all defensive with the poor boy.

jungkook shrugged, not knowing how to respond. he didn't want to start an argument either, not with that scary boy. "i've never found a girl that i like, and it's starting to worry my parents. they're planning on arranging me a date with a girl. she's the daughter of some friends from church."

"you do know that you're an adult, right? you can do whatever you want." he said, looking once again at the younger boy. "why do you keep following your parents' orders, when you can be free?"

jungkook didn't know how to respond. he didn't have to either, since their parents returned from the backyard, the jeons ready to leave. "let's go, jungkookie."

"thank you for coming!" the blond's mom said, smiling and waving.

"thank you for the invite!" jungkook's mom replied, waving back.

jungkook mumbled, just like the other day, a bye, taehyung and stood up. this time the older boy said bye back to him, watching from the couch how they stepped out of the house and closed the door behind their steps.

poor boy, he just needs some freedom. now he will get forced to date a girl. how careless of his feelings can his parents be?

taehyung could simply ignore the situation, since it was none of his business. but then again, people were always talking shit about his life decisions and sticking their noses up his business, why couldn't he intervine in jungkook's life?

he was selfish. he wanted that boy for himself. and he will have him, and he will break him and destroy that little goody-two-shoes image of him. because he was sure that wasn't the real jungkook.

he just had to break him a little so the younger boy could be a better version of himself.