𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲.

"ℙlease don't stay up too late, you know what your bedtime is! take care and drink water before sleeping, okay? and don't misbehave!" his mother told, jungkook only nodding until she was done speaking

it was the first time jungkook got to attend to a sleepover, his mother always overprotecting him and not allowing him to go ever; when his school friends invited him, the answer was always a big no.

"we'll take good care of him, mrs. kim!" seokjin smiled, hugging jungkook by his shoulders, namjoon nodding in agreement.

"i know you will." she sighed, hugging her son one last time. "now go before i change my mind."

that was their clue to get out of there, the three of them rushing to the door while saying their goodbyes. jungkook had his essential things on the backpack hanging from his right shoulder, more than ready for the night that was about to come.

seokjin and namjoon drove him to the front of taehyung's house, wishing him good luck and telling him to use protection. a blushed jungkook got out of the car after thanking them and walked to the front door, knocking it a little bit impatiently.

the door was opened by taehyung's mother, who smiled widely when she spotted jungkook. "jungkook, dear! come in, we were just about to leave." she said, moving her body to the side so the younger could get in. jungkook bowed at her respectfully and entered the house, following kwan to the living room where her husband was sitting on the couch, both dressed up nicely and ready to go.

"you look gorgeous, mrs. kim." he smiled kindly, the woman smiling in delight at the sweet compliment.

"thank you! you're so cute." she cooed, pinching the younger's cheeks like a baby.

"what about me, i don't look gorgeous?" the man said, touching his chest with his right hand in disbelief, jungkook shaking his head and kwan laughing at her husband.

"don't make him go away, dad." taehyung complained, walking up to them. he was wearing a light blue shirt with pajama pants, which were decorated by funnily shaped hearts all over them. "hey, kookie!"

"hey, tae." he waved excitedly, mr. kim chuckling lowly at the two boys. they were so adorable to look at.

"well, let's go darling." the woman said, her husband standing up while mumbling finally, i'm so hungry. "there's snacks on the kitchen in case you get hungry, there's a lot of cool movies under the tv, and... i'm pretty sure taehyung has protection, so you're fine." she said casually, jungkook widening his eyes in shock and taehyung gasping in embarrassment. "goodbye!"

before any of the two could say anything else, both adults left the house quickly. taehyung cleared his throat, jungkook looking at him. "okay, let's forget about that awkward moment and move on." he said, the younger boy nodding. "let's go upstairs so you can change into your pajamas and leave the backpack in my room."

and they did as taehyung told, jungkook changing his clothes into a white shirt and pajama pants with pink bunnies all over them. after he left the backpack beside the older's bed, they both went back downstairs to make some popcorn.

"do you like eating popcorn?" taehyung asked, jungkook shrugging while watching how the blond boy picked up two bags of the said snack.

"haven't tried it. my mom doesn't allow me to eat so much junk food." he said, taehyung rolling his eyes at his words.

"of course she doesn't." he sighed, placing the popcorn in the microwave and turning it on. "well, let's break the rules tonight, shall we?"

"i'm already breaking them by being here." he laughed, walking up to taehyung and hugging him from the back, placing his nose on his blond locks. "you smell so good."

his skin smelled like honey and his hair smelled like coconut, probably because of the body wash and shampoo he used. whatever was the reason behind, it had jungkook obsessed.

"thank you." he laughed softly, turning around so he was face to face with the brown haired boy. they both looked into each other eyes with love, a whipped smile in both of their lips.

jungkook was the one to start the kiss, pressing his lips against taehyung's soft ones softly. no tongue or force was added, just sweetness and care.

it lasted until the microwave went off, alarming them that the popcorn was ready. taehyung broke the kiss with the same whipped smile, pecking the younger's lips and walking away to pick the popcorn up and pour it into a big bowl.

minutes after, they were both sitting on the couch in front of the living room, both of them watching the movie that jungkook chose about his favorite superhero. both of them laughed occasionally at the main character's jokes, jungkook reacting like it was the very first time he watched the film, even though he lost the count of how many times he actually did.

that made taehyung to constantly coo at him and pinch his cheeks. he was just too adorable.

the time passed pretty quickly, jungkook being invested in the movie, eating most of the popcorn by himself. taehyung, on the other way, was growing impatient.

he was feeling horny. but could you blame him? they had the whole house for themselves, of course he was going to get turned on!

he looked over at jungkook, who was oblivious to his growing arousal. his big doe eyes were focused on the screen, holding the now empty bowl with his hands.

his beautiful, veiny hands.

he wanted to suck those fingers so bad.

"jungkook." he called, his voice coming out a little more raspy than he expected. the younger looked at him with raised eyebrows, noticing now the state of the older. his eyes were dark and his stare was demanding. "how about you stop watching the movie and do me instead?"

he was so bold, jungkook loved it. the brown haired boy reached out for the remote and stopped the film, placing the bowl on the glass table in front of them, his attention now fully on the boy beside him.

"we're a little eager, aren't we?" he asked, taehyung nodding and placing himself on his new favorite place; jungkook's lap.

they connected their lips on an eager kiss, taehyung's hands instantly placing themselves on jungkook's neck to make the kiss deeper and the younger's hands instantly placing themselves on the blond's waist.

when they broke the kiss, jungkook placed his mouth on taehyung's ear and bit his earlobe playfully, making a sigh to escape the older's lips. as he gave it a small lick, he mumbled lowly:

"i'll make you feel good, baby boy."