Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel

Start from the beginning

The staff - Thanks, Y/n!

They grabbed their respective belongings as they exited the canteen.

Y/n - Whew! After all of that cooking and stuff, I'm so tired. So tired that I can't move my body until I completed my rest.

Y/n closed his eyes and began to communicate with Whis through telepathy.

Author - Before Y/n arrived at Universe DxD, Whis taught him how to use telepathy.

Y/n's mind - 'Whis, are you there?'

Whis' mind - 'Yes, I'm here.'

Y/n - 'How is everyone?'

Whis - 'Looking great as well. By the way, Michael and Gabriel arrived here. Michael said there is something important that you and him to talk about.'

Y/n - 'Hmm.... I wonder what that is.... Okay. Let me take a rest first. When the food is not enough for them, duplicate it okay? It's just I'm so tired that I can't move my body. 1 hour of rest is fine with me.'

Whis - 'Got it. I'll ask someone to go to the kitchen to grab the trays. Sounds good?'

Y/n - 'Yeah. Thanks a lot, Whis.'

Whis - 'No problem.'

Their communication was cut off.

With Whis and the rest

Whis - Everyone, the food is ready. Can someone grab the trays?

Goku - Me and Vegeta will get it.

Issei - Where is Y/n?

Whis - Resting at the kitchen because he was so tired that he can't move his body.

Rias felt pity on him.

Rias - Poor Y/n. I'll go help him to regain his energy back. It's the least that I can do for him.

After Goku and Vegeta took the trays, Rias immediately went to the kitchen and saw Y/n trying really hard to get up but he failed for the third time.

Rias (absolute shock) - Y/n! Don't move! Or else you will fall again.

Y/n - Rias....... Is........that..........you??? He said in between his breath.

Rias - Yes it's me. Hang in there, I'll go get some water.

Y/n - Yeah........that's why.........I'm trying.........to get up.........to get some............water.

Rias felt a burst of sadness came through. She was desperately wanted to help Y/n. After all the things that she horribly done to him. And now, she wanted to help him, just once.

Rias (almost crying) - Here. I grabbed a bottle of water inside of the refrigerator.

She helped him to sit properly and gave him some water. Since Y/n can't still move, Rias feed him with water.

After drinking the water, Y/n said.

Y/n - Thank you..........Rias.

Rias - Don't be. I should be the one to thank you.

Rias can't hold it any longer and began to cry.

Y/n - Wait, why are you crying???

Rias (crying) - Because...........because.........I hate seeing you like that..........feeling paralyzed and can't do anything.

Y/n drank the remaining water and somehow he regained 15% of his total energy.

Y/n - Why?

Rias (still crying) - It hurts my heart seeing you like that. Can't do anything that you've always want to do.