Vegeta X Saiyan Reader (Part 2) final

Start from the beginning

As soon as you landed you saw Vegeta lay eyes on you, he gave you a smug smile and you ignored him by going to your friends to explain to you what was going on

"So Goku was alone fighting Frieza????  That guy is insane..." You said terrified.

After receiving news that Namek had exploded, and Goku had defeated Frieza, everyone was relieved to save Vegeta of course. So Bulma decided to host the Namekians at her house until they finished using the Dragon Balls to revive their friends.

"Bulma, you can't let this guy live in your house.  It's dangerous" You whispered to her referring to Vegeta.

"If we leave him hanging around, he can go crazy and scare the humans, keep the enemies close right?” Bulma had a great argument to keep you from arguing anymore.

And when you all got there, you didn't fail to warn him.

"Listen Vegeta, you better behave yourself and not cause any problems while you're here, I'll be watching you." You warned him when everyone landed in Bulma's parents' huge backyard. He smiled in amusement and took a quick look up at you.

"I have better and more pleasurable goals than wasting my time killing your wimpy little friends." He replied. Before you could say anything Bulma approached.

"There you are, let's go in, I'll show you your room and also your bathroom your clothes are a rag." Bulma waved for Vegeta to follow her, he gave you a small smile before turning and following her.

The thought of Bulma and Vegeta together made your blood boil, you gritted your teeth letting a growl escape you.

When you realized what you were doing you calmed down and mentally cursed yourself.

I've been lying to everyone for so long I forgot I'm just a wild Saiyan...

I have to avoid this Vegeta.

For the next few months you tried to avoid Vegeta, being around him made you want to go back to Saiyan's old ways, every exchange of looks or just being in his presence caused strange sensations throughout your entire body.

After you cut your tail you thought the heat symptoms would have gone with it but when Vegeta was around it got powerful. There came a time that whenever Vegeta appeared you left the place at the same time.  No one but the two of you realized that.

In Vegeta's case, he thought he was doing something wrong. He felt this connection between the two of you, but the way you avoided him was so remarkable he thought it was just him who was madly attracted to you.