Chapter 7: Heat or love?

Start from the beginning

Tsu: "Well so is there a place to put this food or are than any plates and silverware?"

Deku: "Uh yeah, you with the pink hair there should be plates and bowls to the cabinet above you. And yeah and you with glasses there should be silverware in the draw to your right"

Iida: "My name is Tenya Iida in case you didn't catch it. Also we introduce ourselves earlier, please pay more attention"

Deku: "Yeah sorry I wasn't mental present for that because I was thinking of how the fuck am I going to make more shotgun bullets because I bought all the duke can give me and I have no metal scraps, and I only have 5 bullets in my M1911"

Kacchan: "Damn really, well what did you wast it on"

Deku: "There was this mini boss at the grave in Beneviento estate. This guy ate my bullets, pipe bombs, mines and explosive rounds from my grenade launcher. I had to finish him with my sniper rifle which thank god I upgraded it before I left. The thing was I had to shot this guy through a hole between a tree and a huge rock"

Kacchan: "Damn was he a lot"

Deku: "Not nearly enough, God I wasted so much on him god thing I was able to buy more bullets. But that's where I saved, now I got to do Moreau's area"

Denki: "So where do we put the food again Izuku?"

Deku: "Don't call me that and also you can put all the food and dishes on the table over there"

Denki: "Oh come on I already feel a strong connection together. Besides we're both friends of Kacchan"

He walked towards to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I HATE PEOPLE TOUCHING ME. I grab his arm with my right arm and grab the front of his shirt with my left arm. I take a step forward and flipped him. He hit the floor while everyone except Kacchan looked at me like I was crazy.

Kacchan: "Dunce face I already told you not to touch him. He hates being touched by anyone he doesn't know well or isn't comfortable with"

Denki: "AHH- What THE HELL, THAT HURT"

Deku: "That's the point, touch me again and I'll do worst"

Denki: "Fine, fine"

Deku: "6:23 well after this party I think all the subways won't be running. Kacchan usually sleeps over so if you guys want to that's fine. But some of you will have to share beds"

Sero: "Are we just going to ignore the fact that you flipped Denki over and not say anything about it"

Deku: "Yes, he had a warning didn't follow that warning and touched me anyway. He gets what he deserves. If you guys are spending the night, Kacchan can sort it out"

I hated that but still he had to coming. I need to see if the guest bed is ready for them. I also needed to get more pillows and  blankets. I also need to move the right couch over to the right see we can all be by the tv. I should also get out my whiskey and bourbon.

I checked the guest room, yep clean enough. Now to get some blankets and pillows from the closet. I walk out in the living room and everyone else I setting up the plates of food.

I drop the pillows and blankets and grab the left couch. Thank god no one was sitting yet. I pull the couch about 2 feet to the left and let go. I grabbed the right couch and pushed it about 5 feet until they're was an even space for everyone. I grabbed the black coffee table and pulled it forward so there was more leg room.

I breathe out feeling accomplished for myself. I grab 6 pillows and put them on each side of the coffee table just like a bar would.

Deku: "Okay you can go sit down now. It's all set up"

Mina: "Wow you must be really strong to move a whole couch all by yourself.  Also wow you made this set up really nice"

Deku: "Thank you I'm going to grab the drinks now"

I went the the ice machine and put ice in a few cups. I put scotch into these cups. I brought the while bottle of whiskey and bourbon to the table and places it down. I went to the fridge and grab some Corona beers with some lime slices. I put the slices on a little dish while grabbing a little container of salt. I brang all of this to the table. I put the beers between my fingers and had the salt and lime in the other.

Deku: "I didn't know what you guys would like so I just brought all the alcohol I had on me. The darker one is  bourbon, the lighter one is scotch and what I just put down is corona beer with salt and lime"

Everyone grab there drinks and food while I just grabbed my control to start Resident Evil 8: Village from where I left off.

Ururaka: "Hey Deku do you want so mochi?"

Deku: "I'm good I don't like mochi" (same Deku)

Ururaka: "How could you hate mochi, that's it were not friends"

Deku: "We're not even friends so you statement is redundant"

I know she was making a joke, but I)l felt like being a smart ass. Also we're not friends we have only talked for 10 minutes at the most.

Tsu: "Don't say that aren't we all friends here right kero?"

Deku "No the most I know is we met by playing a prank on you and then the next few hours you invite yourselves into my house, we argued and went through my stuff, touched me and my stuff. Right now all I see of you guys are terrible house guest"

Kacchan: "He does have a point. Just because I said he's my friend doesn't mean you get to treat him as your friend"

"I'm very sorry for all the trouble I have caused, if any. Please forgive me" Todoroki said bowing to me.

Deku: "Oh no no, you haven't even caused much trouble. I just don't like people touching me or my things. You haven't done any of that so your still good in my eyes" I said smiling awkwardly

Todoroki POV
Wow that smile. He's so precious I just want to hold and hug him forever. I understand what Denki said and noticed too.(talking about his body) I mean how could you not. When I first saw him he stood up to my father. The second time he played a prank to analyze us. He smart but also confident. He clearly cares about Bakugou and does all that to keep him safe. He even let us into his house when he doesn't even know us. Even after an argument and him flipping Kaminari.

Just everyone was being so stupid. He doesn't know us, in his house. Of course he would be on guard and why would he say we were his friends when we first met.

I don't know why but this feeling is weird. But I feel so good. Is this just feelings of respect or something new.

I don't know what I'm experiencing but I like it. I love how he makes me feel.

_______________________________________
Hey everyone how is everyone I uploaded my little thorns. Hope to see you next time. Also thank you for 500 reads. Have a good day. Rose out 🥀🌹🥀💕 Also 1803 words