7

"Food is here!" Louis returned to our hotel room with three boxes of food in his hands.
"I ordered some noodles, sushi and crispy chicken." he opened the boxes on his bed. I was sitting on my own bed, not sure if I could go sit on his.

"Harry, c'mere." he patted the place next to him. I took my place and looked at all the food.
I rearranged my hoodie before I spoke up again.

"What can I take?" I asked carefully.
"Anything you would like to try." I took a piece of that chicken.
"This is good." I pointed out.
"I know, right? Try the noodles." he grabbed the box and gave it to me.
"I bought this one more for you because I am not really fond of fried noodles. I thought you would like them." he stared at me the whole time I was trying them. I always feel uncomfortable when people are watching me eat. I eat like a piggy.
He was right, they were delicious.
"They are delicious." I said, licking my lips right after.
"I thought so." he smirked.

"Louis?" I put my half eaten food aside.
"Mmm?" he looked up at me.
"Can we play the question game?"
"What do you mean?" he cocked his head to the side, just like puppies do.
"Like the game when you ask each other questions." I took my eyes down to my lap.
"Ehm." he cleared his throat.
"I would like to know something about you."
I nervously fiddled with my fingers in my lap.
"Alright." he put his food aside as well.

"You can start if you want to." I suggested.
"So... your full name?" nothing hard.
"Harry Edward Styles. Your favorite color?" by his clothes I was quessing black.
"Color?"
"Mhmm." I nodded.
"I dunno, black maybe?" knew it.
"How old are you?" oh well, this had to be said anyways.
"I am 19." I hoped he didn't hear me.
"19?" his eyes widened. He heard it.
"Is it bad?" I brought the sleeve of my hoodie up to my mouth.
"No! No, no, no... not at all love." he called me love again!
"Can I ask the same question?" I bit my lip.
"Yeah, I am 25." (I know that pilots are older bcs the school takes quite long time. You also need lot of hours before you can be a pilot but I just couldn't make him 40 you know.)
"Cool."
"Do you have lot of friends?" was he trying to kill me with his questions?
He reminded me of school again. Children were laughing at me because my favourite color was pink at that time.

"No, I only have one."
"Better one true friend than hundred fake ones." he gave me a smile.
"Yeah, that's true" I smiled back.
"You are next." Louis reminded me when I just kept staring at him for too long.
"Do you like planes?"
"What is this question?" he laughed.
"I dunno." I shrugged, looking away. I felt a bit embarrassed.
"Sure I like them." he nodded, drinking some of his coke afterwards.
"I don't."
"Well" he finished his drink "why not?" he put the empty cup aside.
"They are scary, big monsters." I imagined that big planes at the airport in my mind.
"That was the reason you looked so out of the place at the Heathrow airport?"
"What?" he saw me?
"You were standing there.... looking at our plane when we were driving to our gate."
"Yeah, I was."
"I know you were."
"What do you like about them?" I wanted to look at them from different perspective.
"Mmm?"
"Planes, what is so good and interesting about them?" I repeated.

"They are beautiful, doing the job all of the people need these days. They aren't monsters Harry. They are our helpers. They are like magic or something like that."
"You really like planes." I giggled at the way he was talking about them.
"I do." he chuckled.
"What do you like?" oh, hell no.
"You wanna hear it?" I swallowed thickly.
"I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to."
"Promise me something." I said, serious like never.
"Promise what?"
"You won't run away."
"Why would I run away? From someone like you?" he arched his brow at me. Well, I think you would if you knew.
"I- I just... okay. I like lot of things. I like watching romantic comedies, listening to pop songs..." I paused to see his reaction.
"Continue." he encouraged me.
"I love bright colors and flowers."
"Which flower is your favorite?"
"I love tulips, yellow tulips." they are beautiful flowers, aren't they?
"I love to wake up early and watch the sun but also stay up late and go stargazing." I looked at him and saw no emotions at all. He was either really good at hiding them deep inside or he found it boring and unimpressive.
"And I love to read." I finished off rather quickly.

"Wow."
"What?" I told him way too much. I regretted telling this all to a stranger.
"That's nice." I was almost 100% he didn't mean it.
"Mmm." My lips created a straight line and I began to fiddle with my fingers in my lap again.
"No, I t's really nice. I appreciate that you told me this about you. I like colors too..."
"You do?"
"Yeah. I just prefer to see them on other people, not me. Pink is nice."
"I like pink." I blushed.
"You should wear it more often. It would suit you."
"Thanks. I am sorry but I am quite exhausted so...." I wasn't. I just didn't want him to make me blush even more.
"Yeah, we should go to sleep." he nodded.

We cleaned the mess from the food and went to our beds. Mine was the one closer to the window.
"Goodnight." he said to me before turning off the light.
"Goodnight Louis."