"We finally found her Hyung. I can't wait to meet her personally." The young boy utter with a wide smile showing his bunny teeth to his hyungs.

___________________________________________________

As you arrived your university, you saw myojin standing at the entrance probably waiting for you. You smile and went to her.

"Good morning Myojin-ah." You said with a cheeky smile and hug her tightly. "Good morning YN-ah. Hey you heard the news about the transfer students?." She asked looking at you doubtfully.
"Nope not yet but I hope they're hot." You exclaimed and wink at her playfully on which she just roll her eyes at you. You pout and went to the class after taking your books for the lecture. You and Myojin sat on your chair waiting for the teacher.

Few minutes later, professor came with 7 handsome boys. Every girls in the class including you gasp at how handsome they are. They look around scanning the whole class until their eyes landed on you. Myojin frown looking at them.

"Class today we have new students, Boys introduce yourself!!!." He turned to the boys and step back. They nodded still staring at you.

"Hi! I'm seokjin, this is Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. And together we're BTS." The one with broad shoulder said coldly but the whole girls started screaming making them annoyed.

"Now quiet girls. Boys go and sit wherever you like." They nodded and started walking towards you making your heart race. They smirk and sit right behind you. The girls were death glaring at you and Myojin but you ignore them and Myojin being Myojin, she glare back at them and rolled her eyes.

"Hey babygirl!!!" The new boy whisper into your ear from behind with his deep voice making your whole face turn red. Myojin look him and then at you. 'shit he's so handsome.' You thought and blush more.

"Stop disturbing us boy." Myojin snap at him wrapping her arms around your shoulder pulling you more close to her. You sighed and look at the professor trying to concentrate on the lecture.

___________________________________________________

~One week later~

It's been a week since BTS came to the university and already stole so many hearts. They became the heartthrob of the university within a very short period of time. And about you, they became your good friend. The bond between you and BTS became strong as the time passes. But Myojin still act cold to them. She think of them as some kind of playboys and jerks. (Phek you Myojin😭)

It was the end of the day, you and Myojin were going home but suddenly a voice stopped you both. You turn around and saw Taehyung running towards you along with the rest. Myojin gave you 'wtf' look but you ignore her and smile at them.

"Sup guys?"  You turned towards them with a wide smile. "Nothing much, it's weekend tomorrow so... will you both hangout with us tomorrow?" Jimin asked with hopeful eyes looking at you and Myojin. You smile widely and nodded multiple times like a kid.

"Yeah Yeah sure. I would love to. What about you my-" Before you could ask properly, she cut you off harshly. "I can't, Dad want to me visit his company." She said coldly and walk away without letting you speak. You frown still staring at her form with confusion. 'What's wrong with her?' you thought and smile at them awkwardly.

"It's okay maybe she's on her periods. I would love to hangout tomorrow." You said nervously laughing at them. Jin smile and pat your head. "Okay then we will pick you up tomorrow."

You wave at each other and walk away. 'What's up with Myojin? She never act like that.' With various thoughts, you went to your home.

___________________________________________________

Myojin's POV

I reached my house and immediately went to the bathroom to take a quick cool shower. My mind was mess, I couldn't think straight. My eyes were burning with tears but at this point I don't care anymore. I know they will snatch her away from me.

I went out and wore a sexy dress. I took my car keys and drove to the Strip club. The loud music was making me feel dizzy but I don't care. I went straight to bar drowning myself in the alcohol.

My head was spinning and my vision was blurry. Suddenly I felt someone was sitting beside me. I look up and saw a stripper staring at me with a smirk.

I put the glass down and grab her hand. She gasp but went with the flow. I smash my lips on her kissing her harshly. I broke the kiss and pull her towards a room. I locked the door and push her on the bed.

"Make me feel good." I whispered looking at her with lust. She smirk  and got up wrapping her hands around my neck attacking my neck with harsh kisses.

"Ahh Y-YN." A moan escaped my lips because of the sensation. "I will make you forget her." She whisper still leaving hickeys on my neck. I don't care about her words. I'm just imagining my YN, my love. I grab her cheeks again smashing my lips on her.

"I love you YN-ah." I whisper between the kiss while tears filled my eyes. I felt pathetic. I can never make her mine, she was never mine, never will. It hurts but I still chose to be that way. Why? Why me?

This is my night I can do whatever I want. I will ruin myself tonight.

Author's POV

Myojin was never like this. Back then she also liked a boy who was her best friend. She was just 6 when they met. He promised her, they will get married when they get old but he went to US when he was 12. Since then he never contacted her nor she wanted. Myojin moved on and started her life. Even tho she was rich she never misbehave with anyone. She was a quiet child but everything change when you came into her life.

She was just 16 when she first led her eyes on you and she fell for you. She was confused about how could she like you. You're girl so as she. But later on she found out, she's bi. She kept it all to herself. She acted possessive towards you but never had the courage to confess.

Now you have BTS and for the second time in her life she's scared. She's scared that they will take you away from her. Little did she know she's right.

___________________________________________________

⊱ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ⊰❥︵₣σrεvëɾ
Don't forget to vote

Please ignore any kind of mistake. I'm still feeling nervous idk why😅😅😅