Wish

Swearing warning

Inspired by an alilicia oneshot written by Mikayanji
Credits to her

I also have an idea involving cherry blossoms revolving around this topic but changed it when the idea of happiness came around, and it won't leave my head until it's written. So enjoy!

Oh and I changed my username from all_fandoms_shipper to Ayanamine to clear things up :3

Tring~!

The bell above the door chimed, signifying that someone had entered the quaint little shop. She poked her head out and glowed. Seeing the 5th costumer this morning. Dusting off her coveralls, she went towards the person.

"Hanako-kun! What brings you here?" She smiled at her best friend. "Yashiro! Just the perfect person I was looking for. Can you by any chance fill me up on gas?"

"Of course!"she went out to the back and returned to him with a gallon of gasoline on hand.

"Where are you going this time?" She asked her explorer friend. Yes, he's an explorer and she was a mechanic. Known across the land as the descendant of a legendary explorer who found the lost city of Atlantis years ago.

(Dumb shit but I don't have anything in mind)

He of course, followed through his ancestor's footsteps and became just like him. Yashiro on the other hand was the town's local and lovable mechanic. She's a commoner, nothing special of sort. But because of her personality, she's quite known too.

"I'm going to make a wish on the wishing tree!"

"That doesn't seem to be exploring and discovering something new?" The wishing tree in fact isn't even a myth nor a legend. It's the real deal, planted in the middle of the townsquare. Said to make every wish come true. Moments after you've held a leaf after your wish, it'll start to disintegrate, meaning that wish has or is being fulfilled.

"Do you have any idea what you're going to wish for?" She placed the gasoline down and stared up at him. He thought for a moment.

"Nope"

"Then give it a few days, or else this raggedy old car would run out of gas again. Why do you still drive in this anyways? You're rich, why don't you buy a new one?" She wiped her hands, ridding of the oil.

"This baby right here is a family heirloom. I just can't throw this away till it's broken" He closed the tank and thanked her.

"How about you? How have you been? Is business still good?"

"Ah yes! The best one I've had in so long actually. I get alot of costumers everyday!" She beamed and he smiled, feeling proud for the girl.

The bells chimed once again and two blonde males stepped in. Hanako scowled

"Hanako! What brings you here?" The older blonde asked and his scowl deepened. "Shouldn't be Yashiro asking you that?"

"Oi Hanako! He smiled at the younger Minamoto. As unsurprising as it is, the minamoto's are also explorers, the Yugi's opponents to be exact. While Kou treats the boy as a friend, uncaring of the whether the family thinks bad of him for that, Teru treats him like an opponent would, or, like a mortal enemy.

"Hey uh, Yashiro, do you still have those spark plugs I mentioned last week? Me and Kou really need it for our next trip" She nodded briskly and ran out to the back.

"Hanako, where do you plan on going this time?"

"Nowhere, I'm taking a break by going to the wishing tree"