See [Amanene]

It was quiet

Too quiet

The silence of the room was deafening, she isn't sure if there was another soul inside the room with her.

How ironic

"Amane?"

"Yes princess? I'm here, don't worry" he rubbed circles at the back of her palm, in an attempt to calm her nervousness, and his too.

Yashiro hasn't been able to see ever since she was 4 years old, and never remembered how she looked, justified since she was still a child, but you get the point. She didn't even know why she got herself a boyfriend even though she was blind, yet never asked Amane about the kind of subject.

Speaking of Amane...

What do I do if she sees me? Will she hate me? Will she dump me cause I'm too ugly? Compose yourself Amane, don't let Tsukasa's words get to you

He took a deep breath and exhaled rather loudly, almost scaring the life out of his girlfriend.

"S-sorry, I was just nervous"

"Nervous? Why?"

"What if you hate me? I mean, you've never seen me before, just what if?" She felt her way around him and cupped his cheek, rubbing onto it gently as her way of saying 'I won't'. He melted into the touch and soon calmed down, for now.

The door slowly opened, a blonde head peeking through the crack in the door. Seeing the two inside, she opened the door fully as she strolled in with a smile on her face, holding a clipboard on the other hand as she made her way to Yashiro.

Creaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk~~

"You must be Yashiro Nene"

"Hai I am"

She made a look at her clipboard and wrote something on it before averting her gaze back to the cloth on her eyes.

"Would you like me to remove the cloth now?" 

"Yes please" she removed it slowly, so as not to scare her that much.

Light seeped in her eyelids and she blinked

Once

Twice

Three times as she looked around the brightly lit room. She was mesmerized, and she could finally see! Her gaze settled to her boyfriend who had a light but noticeable tint on his cheeks.

"I'd better leave you guys alone"

Standing, she made her way to Amane and looked at him straight to his amber coloured eyes that she finds to be so gorgeous, even if she was only seeing him for the first time.

She wondered why she found someone like him to be her boyfriend

"Why could I ever hate you?"

"You don't find me ugly?"

"If I did, I would've judged you by now" he was silent for a moment at this.

"Just kidding, I've practically underestimated you when it came to looks. Your hella cute" He sniggered lightly before pecking her lips.

He went in front of the mirror and motioned her to come towards him. Once she did, he wrapped his arms around her and buried his head on her shoulder between her hair.

"Look at yourself, you're beautiful than you've ever imagined" he whispered into her ear. He was quite right, her hair was now longer, she became taller and her legs...

Were still the same

But she liked it, even more so that someone thinks that they're pretty cute. She smiled, feeling tears prick at the corner of her eyes.

"Yeah, I guess you were right with your compliments after all, I even wonder why I deserved someone like you" she turned around and kissed him fully on the lips, desperately like she had been away from him for a long time.

The boy, caught by surprise, kissed back with the same amount of force as the girl.

He was glad he wasn't rejected

Wait, why was he thinking about that?

He's just happy that his girlfriend could finally see the whole world in front of her. To put it his way

She could finally see him for the first time

Sisjsdhskhsjdkddksosnsnnzjs I dunno how to end this

Au Revoir peeps!💗