Was it really acting?

Oh my god

Oh my god

I haven't even gone halfway into writing this back then what the hell

Notes at the end

I look down at the script the directors handed me. The scene was simple, and the actions were just basic, mainly because I'm a skilled actor who has been to many movies, mostly romcoms or romantic dramas. But the thing that bothered me was:

"Is a kiss really necessary?" I had asked Aoi, a purple head who is also one of the famous actors, known throughout the world. She isn't part of the movie, but she had tagged along with me to give some kind 'advice' for the movie. She nodded. "The director wanted some spice and whatnot to be added. I didn't plan it, but I kinda agree?"

"But isn't a "I love you" and a hug enough?"

"Nope, he said that it was too...what was it? Ah, common. Especially for your past movies" She explained, holding the papers in her hands.

"Geez, kind of an insult towards those movies. They're one of the highest rated romance movies of all time!" I retorted. Though I do agree, it was quite...common, and sometimes at times like this, I'll agree. But not if your love interest, on stage and in real life is the one your kissing!

Aoi plastered a big smirk on her face and pointed to Amane, a.k.a Hanako as his stage name. He's popular, even more popular than me. Known to over 4 billion people in the planet, and there are 7 billion people in it! Anyways, besides being a famous actor, he's my childhood friend, and current bestie.

Oh, and add "my crush" to that

"Places! Places everyone! We'll start shooting the last scene today, so I expect high expectations from all of you! Especially Amane and Yashiro" The director, known as Tsuchigomori is also one of the most talented and known directors in the history of humanity. Okay so maybe that was an exaggeration, he's just pretty well known.

He's quite moody, and grumpy, but deep down, he's just a nice guy. "We'll start shooting in 30 minutes, make use of your time to prepare" he announced before drinking his coffee and retreating to his office.

I was planning on going to the rooftop today, so I guess I could spend my free time right up there. There aren't any people filming, and place is good for isolation, it also has the whole view of the city and the cool January breeze, is just what I need right now.

But right before I could leave, a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Yashiro, aren't you going to memorize your lines with us?" Amane asked, his golden amber eyes boring into my magenta ones. I looked over to Akane, who was dictating his lines to Aoi.

"It's okay Amane-kun, I've memorised them already" I said. "Just call me Amane, we've been friends for so long there's no need for honourifics" I smiled