Mini Hanako

Yashiro "unintentionally" brought her stuffed Hanako toy that she sewed herself so she could have someone to hug instead of the real thing.

Click-clack click-clack

She was bored, really bored. Clicking her pen every second, she stared down at the blank page of her notebook, drowning out the teacher's words. Her hand unconsciously glided across the page, writing something.

"Hanako-kun"

"Teacher, may I go to the bathroom?"

"You may be excused"

Standing up and flinging the door open, she dashed to the 2nd floor bathroom, and turned to look into the mirror.

Every bathroom is different on floors, each having a different design to differentiate each bathroom and to indicate which floor you're on. Finding this one familiar, she shook it off and turned the faucet on.

"I'm crazy for even liking him, don't you think so Miniko?"

(Please don't. Don't question (˘・_・˘))

From her pocket, she pulled out a mini Hanako stuffed toy, the same size as those bears that has those hearts on their chests that are sometimes given out at valentine's day. It was neatly and beautifully sewn, each side given an equal amount of thread, time, perfection and hard work.

"And I'm insane"

She pressed the toy against her cheek, feeling the soft and silky cloth worn by the doll.

Creaaaaaakkk~~~

She heard the third stall open slightly, the sound penetrating deep into the silence and she jumped back.

Eyes settling on the stall, a head popped out, the face filled with confusion and wonder and she relaxed.

"Am I being replaced?"

He gestured to the doll.

"But, I thought I was at the 2nd floor? What are you doing here?"

"This is my boundary, you must've just thought it was the 2nd floor" he came closer, and slowly took the doll out of her hands. She didn't even object.

"I like it, did you sew it yourself?" He knew she did. The girl was blessed with feminine traits, that she forced herself on, but nevertheless blessed with them. He just wanted her to admit it to him, that she sewed him of all people.

"Y-yes?"

"Hmm, why? Does my Yashiro miss me that much?"

He neared her face, looking intently into her magenta eyes.

"So what if I do? There's nothing wrong with missing someone you like"

His breath hitched in his throat for a moment before looking up at the girl. He pressed the doll against his chin and exhaled.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For returning my feelings"

She smiled. She didn't understand what he meant, but she was more than happy that he was thankful. And for maybe appreciating the doll she made, seeing that the boy cant take his eyes off of it and ruffling the hair.

"Ne Yashiro? Can you stay here for a while? I'm lonely"

"Sure, I'd be more than happy. Class was boring anyways" She felt sorry for the boy. Albeit he had been alone for the past 50+ years in this bathroom, hearing him actually tell her that he's lonely, opening up to her about his feelings is something he doesn't do very much. She'll be more than happy too.

"Yahoo! Oh and I'm holding onto this until you go home. We have so much in common"

"Take it if you want, I'll make another one" he rejoiced and sat on the window, the mokkes gathering around him taking turns at looking at the doll.

"Hey Yashiro?"

"Hm?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

He sniggered lightly before flashing her a soft smile. And she unhesitantly returned it.

Phew, at least I didn't tell him much and just the fact that I love him

Wait...

"Yashiro! Wake up! Wake up!"

"She die-ed"

So uh- saying that it was a surprise after I published Future me and Always be together, The moment I wake up and was slapped by 56 notifications and few after that, coming from this book full of comments and votes was an understatement.

I don't know how to express how grateful I am so
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! This book was made like a week ago and it already reached 200 views!

I'm so happy (✯▿✯) *cue the ridiculous dancing and the happy tears*

L

emme give y'all happy virtual huggies (つ✧ω✧)つ

I have like 23 ideas listed on my notebook for the next future oneshots so stay tuned!

Au Revoir peeps!💖