Always be together

Changed the upcoming chapter after a few hours before writing this. Just popped up into my head for some reason.

He loved her the moment she said hello, he knew she was perfect, and a plus added that both were neighbors.

She liked him too, but not in the same way as him. She thought of him as a friend, and a brother. With a little bit of romantic feelings mixed.

Strangers to Acquaintances, Acquaintances to friends, and friends to best friends. That usual overused trope that the two had bonded on.

Everything was perfect, it was all light and playful, not a single darkness shed through that ruined their light.

But all perfect things have to come to an end right?

Bullying, teasing, and rumours started. Physical and verbal bullying commenced, cyber bullying then came, till it went as far to vandalism.

Everyday, when she went to school, hurtful words would be scraped into her desk. The moment she opened her locker, trash would sprawl out and another wave of words would be written on the inside of the locker door. Her gym clothes would be tattered and and ripped to shreds, sometimes even soaked in water.

She would fear if it was dismissal. Graffiti would be smeared on her doorstep, a picture of a radish  smeared just to taunt and mock her of her legs that she had always been self conscious about.

Rumours spread on how she was a monster with gigantic fat ankles, and on how she's hopeless on love. Roaming the streets just to have some peace, there would never be a time that she wasn't being whispered at and even bullied right there on the sidewalk.

It seemed that the world hated her, Something that she somewhat feared, and thought that would never happen. But alas, the world was against her.

All except one person.

The times that she would be cooped up in her apartment for days on end, he would come by her place to pay a visit and bring her loads of food in the times that she was starving.

She would open up to him about her problems and the recent happenings even if it was on the other side of a closed door. He would just nod and shrug, letting her put it all out. And she wouldn't mind if he didn't respond.

She was finally developing feelings for him, how he was so generous, kind, caring, and understanding. He was always there for her, and even though he may not be her type, he had some prince charming like qualities, which is definitely one of her types.

And he knew

And he was finally happy.

All that hard work paid off.

All the times he had to persuade everyone on how she's a monster.

All the time it took for him to make those graffiti's

Countless of times that he had to rip her clothes to shreds

Waking up early to scribble those words on her desk

He did those to make her his, he didn't mean any of those. And it seems that he succeeded. The girl trusted him, and loved him. For the last time, everything was perfect. His dream had come true.

And they'll always be together

Don't throw tomatoes at me, I planned this oneshot to be triggering in advance even before the other ones. I just didn't publish it first cause I was waiting for the right time. And this was also inspired by a book unrelated to Hananene.

Oh, and it's so unlike me to publish two chapters in one day too😶

Mini Hanako comes next cause I've said that I changed it. It's not triggering, it's just one of those drabbles

Au Revoir peeps!💖