𝘸𝘩𝘰? - 1

Julia watched the stream, mesmerized by Dream's movements. He was such a natural at pvp, especially to Julia when she barely knew anything about the skill.

"Fuck off, George!" Dream shouted through his mic, filling the room with his voice. A simplistic, memed character chased after Dream with a diamond sword. Dream continued to run from him.

"Julia, can we watch something else? I'm kinda sick of hearing Dream's screams." Alissa rubbed her temples, her soft blonde ponytail shifting its place. "Let's go swimming."

Julia looked from the screen to her friend and back. "Of course, sorry it was bothering you." Julia shut the iPad's case and followed Alissa from her room.

"We got some new floaties recently. A drink and a pizza. They're pretty big." Alissa turned right down the brightly light long hallway and down the spiraling stairs, the overhead skylight gleaning on the stairs. "Dad, we're going outback." Alissa's father mumbled a quiet response from his office, barely audible.

The two continued down the long hallway, their flipflops echoing off the high ceilings. It felt very ominous, but Julia was thinking about something else. Dream.

Over the past couple of months, he had brought her so much joy and calmed her. His name meant two different things entirely, one meaning was just to keep dreaming. Or thats what Julia believed at least.

They finally reached the backdoor and Alissa pushed open the large glass doors to reveal the back patio. It was a white stone for the porch, continuing that down the steps, leading to the perfectly cut grass. Their large, in-ground pool was at the other end of the yard with an overlook of the bay.

The pool was like a mini waterpark in itself. A waterfall was built up on a rock structure, a blended waterslide next to it. A couple feet away was a diving board at the right height, perfect for diving and flipping.

Julia ran across the yard to a cabana area near the bay cliff and set her towel on a nearby chair. "Diving board!" She called as she walked up to the board, preparing to take the first dive. She took her position and dove in, a majestic beauty.

As Julia traveled through the water, the temperature got to her as her ears began to pop, forcing her to surface. The water felt so refreshing, like Dream's voice.

She shoved the thought of Dream out of her mind as she watched Alissa take her spot on the diving board. While Julia was lost in her thoughts, Alissa connected her phone to the structure's speakers, playing their favorite playlist. Bundles by Kayla Nicole.

"GO BAD BITCH GO!" Julia sang along with the lyrics, laughing as Alissa flipped into the icy waters below. Julia took her chance to swim over to the wall to escape to the slide.

"Your pool is the best, Ali," Julia shouted as she hastily climbed the steps to the slide. She positioned herself on her back, arms across her chest in an x and began her descent.

Mumbled lyrics of Bundles played in her ears, along with cheers of Alissa. Julia shut her eyes as her back bumped the slide, making her discomforted.

Her speed picked up, signaling the end was near but Julia kept her eyes closed as she fell into the water below.