Wedding Celebration or Mourning

In the evening, Eunha was observing the unconscious Somi's state as she held her hand while Jungkook was talking with the doctor near the window.

"She'll be fine soon," Doctor Park said after writing some stuff on his checklist.

"Thanks a lot, Jimin!" Jungkook fist-bumped with the doctor and smiled.

"Nothing, brother! I have to go, got a date to attend to," Doctor Park replied, exiting the room.

"You want to paint?" Eunha asked Jungkook. "At this hour? Aren't you tired?" Jungkook asked back, sitting beside his girl.

"I never get tired when it comes to you..." Eunha whispered, smiling enabling Jungkook to pecked her forehead.

"If you're not comfortable you can take off your wig..." Jungkook suggested, Eunha smiled in pursed pale lips. Jungkook then assisted Eunha as she took her wig off gracefully showing her bald head. He let her wear a convenient yellow beanie through his help, supportively smiling.

Weeks have passed, his younger sister finally woke up. Eunha and Jungkook were sitting beside her bed, softly smiling.

"Whatever was the reason why you tried to kill yourself, I forgive you. Please know that we're always here to support you now," Jungkook uttered, gently patting his sister's head.

Instead of replying, Somi burst to crying. Eunha quickly wiped her tears and spoke. "Oh please please..." Somi slowly nodded as she shed tears.

"He broke up with me and will later migrate to Japan brother. I learned that you also will leave me by death. Why didn't you tell me you're leaving forever? I could have," Somi mumbled.

Jungkook just wiped his sister's tears through his thumb whilst his own tear fell as he smiled. "Promise me, you'll live well. Only then, big bro will be at ease, okay?" Jungkook said, Somi quickly nodded yes.

Eunha and Jungkook stood up and held hands as they smile whilst directing their gaze from Somi to the door. The younger one followed their gazes and saw Taehyung who was standing at the corner with a fond smile and glossed eyes. Jungkook and Eunha quietly left the room with a smile on their faces. 

"Why are you just standing there huh? Brother seems like he's getting married, we have to plan their wedding!" Somi uttered as she trembled in between her tears as she sat up, gathering her strength.

Taehyung quickly wiped out his tears through his hands and went rushing to give his embrace to Somi. She giggled whilst her tears fell when he hugged her. Their eyes are red and watered but hearts were celebrating in forgiveness and love.

"I won't be a coward again, I'll bring you with me now," Taehyung murmured, inhaling her scent that he missed as he shut his eyes.

~

A month paved, Jungkook and Eunha's bond grew stronger. To everyone, pity's not a term to define them but one great unconditional love that nothing can defy even death would do define. They faced the expected death with a beaming smile of hope and faith in themselves and most importantly, in God.

He was humming her to sleep as he strung the strings of his ukulele. Sitting beside her bed, he wrote her a song as he steals glances at her sleeping angelic figure.

"And, I'll die living..." he sang the last verse through his honey-like voice, ending the strumming. He then softly caressed her cheek and held her hand.

"Praying to God, may he grant your miracle my star," Jungkook whispered as he pecked her soft porcelain hand.

Eunha slowly opened her eyes and found him crying. "Oh no, please. Stage 4 is just stage 4, we're more than death..." Eunha said, slightly smiling through her remaining strength.