31

"What the hell do you mean? Scabior, you know like me that once one finds their mate, there is no turning back." Fenrir growled at him. Scabior shook his head before he lightly chuckling to himself. 

"Please, that didn't stop you from trying to take her away from me, remember?" Scabior snarled at him, "besides neither one of us are quite good enough for her. Think about it, we are too controlling and freak out if she so much is with anyone other than us. We also don't really respect her wishes that much." 

Fenrir rolled his eyes as he pushed some of his hair from his face. He couldn't imagine letting Hermione go. He remember watching one of his members have to let his mate go, since she didn't want to be one of the werewolves and she didn't feel the same thing for him. He watched as the man started to be driven insane with the lack of being around his mate. Worse, he watched the man start to age quicker than he was supposed to then died in the most horrifying way image. He literally turned to nothing but ash. Fenrir sighed. 

"I understand where you're coming from... but there are risks involve. You want to go through that?" Fenrir asked him. Scabior shrugged his shoulder. 

"Personally, do I want to risk turning to ash, hell no. But it's the right thing to do." Scabior admitted to him. Fenrir shook his head while he licked his lips. 

"Fine. I'll let her go. But after the war... and if Harry Potter wins. I can't imagine the hell she will be going through if we went sending her out there." Fenrir stated then took a sip of his drink. Scabior nodded his head in agreement. 

"Understandable. But all throughout her time here, we behave ourselves and treat her like mere friends. Who knows? Maybe she'll fall for one of us when we finally treat her with some damn respect. So we got a deal?" Scabior questioned him with his hand raise towards him. Fenrir rolled his eyes before shaking his hands. He pulled his hand away before he snickered. 

"I feel a bit ashamed for losing my temper. She probably doesn't want that gift I got for her." Fenrir scoffed at himself. Scabior narrowed his eyes. 

"What gift?" 

"Well, I remembered how you mentioned Hermione would look good in leather... so I went out and bought her a pair of leather pants and a cute corset top and even a choker." Fenrir claimed. Scabior's jaw dropped as he glared at him. 

"You're say we're sitting here drinking when we could be staring at Hermione wearing a pair of tight leather pants and a corset? Are you mad?" Scabior snarled as he pushed himself off the stool and headed up towards Fenrir's room. Fenrir snicker while he chugged his drink then went rushing after him. After all he couldn't let Scabior have all the fun. 

They had just reached the top landing of their floor when Fenrir felt a suddenly bad feeling rushing over himself. Fenrir slowed his steps after he grabbed Scabior's collar, pulling him back to his side. They walked towards Fenrir's door to see his room's doors were wide opened. He shot Scabior a look before they pulled out their wands and proceeded to walk into the room. There was nothing touched or seemed to be out of place but the window was wide opened. 

"Shit! Did she escape?" Scabior shouted while they rushed over to the window. They peered over the ledge but saw how there wasn't any rope or anything to help Hermione down the window. Before Fenrir could say anything, the sound of the door slamming shut and lock caused them to shoot their over to the door. 

"Hey! Hey!" Fenrir growled while they ran right to the door, trying to fling it open. Scabior pointed his wand towards the door and yelled out the unlocking spell, but nothing was working for him. 

"Crap I think she tricked us! She might be able to slip out of the castle in no time!" Scabior growled before he kicked at the door. Fenrir's eyes widened as his slammed his fists against the door. 

"Yeah... and out where Voldemort can get his hands on her." Fenrir mumbled while he slammed his foot against the door, bursting it open then dashing out to find Hermione before it's too late.