5

As soon as they got back, Hermione couldn't get Scabior to get his grubby paws off her. He was like a kid, who got a hold on candy.  She attempted to at least loosen his grip on her but it was like trying to call a cat to dinner. Scabior dragged her around right behind him to wherever he went. He brought over to the breakfast table, which it wasn't until she got a whiff of the food that she realized how hungry she was. 

Scabior set her down right near the fire and told her to stay there while he goes to get her something to eat. As he went about getting dinner, Hermione took a moment to have a look around. There were surprisingly a lot of members in the pack then she would have guessed. She noticed the people here appeared to be happy. It was nothing like Remus and other people claimed the werewolf life would be. She remembered how Remus went on and on about how werewolves are completely miserable living the way they are. But here, they seem pleased. She then spotted a cute couple with their children. She couldn't help but watch the way they held each other in their arms, nudging their faces against each others before darting their eyes over to their children then back on each other. 

"You know if you would stop pushing me away,  we can be like that." Hermione jolted while she turned her head to see Scabior leaning over her with plates of food. He handed her one of the plates before sitting beside her. He brushed his forehead against her neck before Hermione shook him away from her. 

"Did one of them kidnap the other then force them into a relationship?" she asked him, glaring him right in the eye. Scabior lightly bit his lip before tilting his head while his fingers began to climb up her leg. 

"I wouldn't call it kidnapping you. I would call it rescuing you from all the dangers of the forest and brought you to a safe place." Scabior defended himself while fluttering his eyelids at her. Hermione suddenly burst out laughing. She didn't know what came over her, but she had the sudden urge to laugh at how silly he was being. Soon he joined in with laughing as she felt him wrap his arm around her shoulder to push her closer to him. Hermione was too busy laughing to push him away. The sight probably drew a lot of attention from the crowd and thought they were probably a couple of goofballs. The mood shifted when someone came running out towards them. 

"Alpha's coming!" the person screamed out. The announcement caused her to stop her laughing as soon as it had started. Hermione watched as the crowd moved aside while Fenrir walked across the grounds. He headed towards the breakfast table. He reached halfway when he suddenly peered upward, his eyes locked with hers for a moment. She felt her heart miss a beat the moment he glance over to her. His frown lightly tug upward in a light smirk, causing her to gaze downward to her feet. From the corner of her eye, she watched him continue his walk to the table. Hermione gasped when she felt Scabior's hand tighten around her shoulder as he then lightly nipped at her ear. It was then Hermione knew she had to get out of this pack before anything happened to her.