14

Scabior kept his teeth locked deep into Hermione shoulder as his grip tighten around her body. He could hear her cry and whimper as she quietly pleaded for him to release his grip on her, but he ignored it. He needed to be sure he turned her. He waited till he could smell the venom coursed through her veins. Once he could smell it basically pouring from her bloody, he pulled his teeth from her shoulder. He proceeded to lick over the wound to slowly heal her. As soon as he saw the marks start to close up, he placed a gentle kiss on the bite before he picked her up then set her down across the bed of fur. 

He could see her entire being had froze up as her body had stiffen from the shock of his attack. She laid there with tears dripping down her cheeks. The only movements she did was the rising and falling of her chest. He felt a bit guilty for doing it but not that much. After all, he was going to bite her sometime that night so what exactly was the difference. He had only wished she had been more willing with him and having to have him force himself on her. Scabior pushed some of her hair from her face while he laid beside her, lightly kissing her neck. He then lifted his face till he was looking into her beady gaze. 

"Right now you are going to be upset with me, love, but I assure you after some time passes you will understand why I did it. I did it for us." Scabior whispered before he kissed her forehead. He carefully attempted to fix her blouse but it was beyond repair. I'll just ask one of the girls if she could borrow a dress till they went shopping for her, he thought then climbed to his feet. He took one glance over his shoulder to see Hermione still lying down before he slipped out of his tent to give her some time to breathe. 

Hermione waited for him to leave till she fought herself to get on her hands and knees. She felt the stinging pain rushing up into her shoulder where he had roughly bit her. She gently wrapped it with her hand as she forced herself onto her feet. She tried to pull her shirt together as best as she could so she was somewhat decent. From the corner of her eye, she could see tiny spots of red soaking into the shirt's fabric. She sighed while she limped outside of the tent. She peered around before she proceeded to slip pass the tents. She prayed that Scabior or Fenrir or one of the pack members didn't spot her while she slipped into the forest in a random direction. 

Hermioine knew it wasn't wise to just go about the forest without a sense of direction, but right now all she cared for was to get as far from the pack as possible. She didn't care if she got lost or not just as long as she never got to see Fenrir or Scabior's faces again! Once she felt an hour or so had passed her, she began to slow her running and started to focus on where she was going. It was then that she realized she had no idea how deep the pack was in the forest or how long it would take for her to get back to Hogwarts. Hermione turned in circles a few moments before she found a direction that seemed to be north. She started to head in that direction until she noticed the sunlight going down on the horizon... and the sound of howls off in the distance.