"Limit Break: The End!"

"Tempest Break!"

CLASH

Neither bey was giving.

"Lucifer! Destroy Dragon!" Lane yelled

"Beat 'im good, Dragon!" Dante yelled

The clash intensified as purple lightning began to shoot out of the stadium and caused both beyblades to shoot back down but they recovered and Lucifer and Dragon raced back towards the ramp, seeking revenge.

"Ending Disaster!"

"Double Bound!"

CLASH

"FAFNIR!" Free yelled and Fafnir quickly took advantage of the upcoming event and sped right towards the storm plate and before it was able to shoot itself out, Free yelled.

"NOW! STORM BREAK!" Free yelled a new special move and the nothing driver compressed down along with the storm plate spinning and in a flash, Fafnir disappeared much to Dante and Lane's surprise as they saw Fafnir racing up the slope and right towards Dragon and Lucifer.

CLASH

A huge explosion occurred for one second before Lucifer and Dragon bursted.

"Mirage Fafnir is the winner! Free De La Hoya wins! The score is 1-1-1!" The crowd cheered for the high school prodigy!

"OH YEAH! Now the score has been tied up! The match is getting intense!" Hanami yelled, getting the people more excited.

"W-What was that?" Silas asked, surprised by the change in Fafnir's movements.

"He combined Nothing Break with the storm plate. When Nothing compresses down, the power and speed of the storm plate is like a huge boost of power, technically an upgrade, powering Fafnir up." Valt explained with a smile.

"Man, that's one powerful attack." Rantaro said.

Dante frowned, he started off strong and then lost in the next battle, he needs to earn three points in order to be guaranteed to move onto the second round.

"Fourth Battle!"

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" All three bladers pulled of lightning launches and all three beyblades landed heavily on the stadium.

All three beyblades raced towards the storm plate and raced paced to collide in the center.

"TAKE THEM DOWN!" All three bladers yelled and all three blades collided in the stadium, creating a huge explosion.

Neither bey was letting up.

"TEMPEST BREAK!"

"MIRAGE CLAW!"

"LIMIT BREAK: THE END!"

The explosion intensified and neither beyblade giving the chance to be overpowered and all three beyblades have been sent into the air and all of their eyes widened as they saw all three beyblades burst in the air.

The three bladers looked at the referee who was looking in the air and watched the beyblades fall on the stadium.

Silence

Then, the referee raised his hand towards Free.

"Mirage Fafnir is the winner! Free De La Hoya wins! The score is 1-1-2!"