"ALRIGHT!" Dante cheered, as he was happy to take the first round.

"Alright! Way to show 'em, Dante!" Aiger yelled as he pumped his fist out.

Shasa grinned, Dante was even stronger than the last time he battle her, there may be a chance where Dante can win this.

"Lane and Free won't go down without a fight, Dante has to really rise up in the next battle." Valt said with his arms crossed.

He predicted our movements and acted fast on it, that's a true blader Free thought to himself as he changed the chassis in counter mode on his Fafnir.

"Second Battle!"

All three bladers got back into their launching positions as they stared down at each other heavily.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" All three bladers pulled of lightning launches and the beys landed heavily on the stadium.

Both Dragon and Fafnir are racing each other towards the storm plate while Lucfer is on the outer edge of the stadium.

"Dragon! Take Fafnir out!"

"Show them the meaning of true power, Fafnir!"

Both beyblades sped up on the storm plate and collided in the center and have been pushed back.

Lane let out a scream as Lucifer raced up towards the ramp, using it to gain more speed which took both bladers off guard.

"Take 'em out! LUCIFER!" Lane powered up with his flare surrounding him as well as summoning his beys avatar and a purple flare surrounding his beyblade too.

"Ending Disaster!"

CLASH

A huge explosion filled the stadium and both Free and Dante widened their eyes at the sight of their beys being bursted in thin air.

"Lucifer The End is the winner! Lane Valhalla wins! The score is 1-1-0!" The referee announced

Everyone went silent to the match.

"You've gotta be kidding!" Ranjiro said, with a sweat drop running down his face.

"That's incredible." Aiger admired the strength

"He was able to take Free and Dante out with a single move?" Rantaro asked, he knew Lane was powerful but not that powerful.

"It shows just how strong his Flare can grow." Shu said with a smile

"Third Battle!"

Free decided to keep his beyblade in counter mode, his first intention is to take out Lucifer and focus on Dragon next.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Lightning launches were seen and the three beyblades heavily landed on the stadium and began spinning.

Dragon quickly took advantage and spun up the ramp, along with Lucifer doing the same thing on the opposite side and then both beyblades are coming in for a collision course on the top peak of the ramp.