Chapter Eleven

Izuku P.O.V.

My alarm went off and I got up, got dressed and started heading out. I couldn't help but smile as I walked to class. "I haven't been this excited to fight someone since.... Well ever." I walked into the classroom a few minutes early and everyone shot their heads to look at me. Before going back and whispering among themselves.

I sat down in my seat. "I highly doubt he will be able to beat me. But I can't help but to wonder, why hasn't he used his fire half of his quirk?" I looked over where he was sitting. "He is already the second strongest in our class with just his ice, I can't even imagine what he can do with his flames."

I got up dramatically and everyone started looking at me. I walked over to Todoroki's desk and sat on in with my legs crossed. "I hate to act this way, but I need him to be nervous so he'll slip up." He looked up at me and gulped.

"Is there something you needed?" I looked down at him with a malicious glare. "I just was curious, why haven't used your fire half of your quirk?" He looked away. "Well- um- you see." I forced a laugh. "Is it because you thought the other you fought weren't worth using it?" He looked up quickly at me in shock. "N-No! That's not it at all!"

I leaned forward to where I was just inches away from his face. "I don't believe you." He nervously looked. "I-it's the truth." He looked back and my stare turned cold. "If you don't fight me with your fire today, you will find yourself in a world of pain you can't even imagine." Then the bell rang and Aizawa entered the room.

I backed up and smiled at him. "Can't wait for our match today, Todoroki." I got up and walked over to my seat while Aizawa was glaring at me.

Aizawa P.O.V.

I turned in the hallway, expecting to see Midoriya like I do every day. But he wasn't in sight. "Hell, I hope he didn't skip-" I opened the door to see Midoriya in Todoroki's very red face right before Midoriya backed away and gave him a fake smile.

"Can't wait for our match today, Todoroki."

Then he went and sat down in his seat. "This is not going to end well." I looked over at Todoroki and pointed at Midoriya. "He didn't threaten you, did he?" Midoriya shot the class a quick 'Keep your mouth shut or die' look. Todoroki shot his head back at me. "N-no! Well maybe a little."

Midoriya scoffed. "I would never-" "Bullshit." "-do that where I would be caught!" I sighed and shook my head. "Yeah, that sounds about right."

"Well then because you want to be so aggressive today Midoriya, I'll just cancel the match." Midoriya gave me a death stare as the rest of the class sighed in relief. "Wait." Todoroki shot up out of his seat.

"Please don't, I want to fight today." I looked at him with concern. "Are you sure?" He nodded his head. "Fine then, but Midoriya." I looked over at him. "No serious or permeant injuries." He gave me a grin that sent shivers up my spine. "I'll try."

I tried to shrug off the feeling of impending disaster, but it won't go away. "Ok class go get dressed and head to the gym." I waited until I was the only one in the room before I leaned forward on the podium. "It'll be fine. I can erase his quirk if it gets too serious." But then it hit me. "What if he gets hurt by Todoroki's quirk because I cancel his?" I shook my head. "No that's ridiculous. I'm faster than his quirk." But I had a deep pit in my stomach. "What if my speed is too slow? What if all of this was for nothing. What if, What if-"

I slapped myself across the face. "Get yourself together Shota, everything will be fine." I took a deep breath and walked to the gym.

"Yeah, everything will be ok."