Chapter Three

Aizawa P.O.V.

When I kicked down the door, the last thing I expected to see was the leader in the chair crying with one arm clearly broken and the other burnt.  "What the hell is happening in here?" The man in front of me didn't turn around at first, he just scoffed and shook his head. But what I was even more shocked to find out, is that it wasn't a man, but a kid.

"This doesn't concern you hero." I felt a deep pit in my stomach. "What are you doing here kid? D-did you do this?" He glared at me, and for the first time in a long time I had shivers go down my spine. "What if I did? t's not like a 'hero' like yourself would care. All you people do is shun those who need help and get rich off of others misfortunes."

My heart shattered for the boy in front of me. I felt tears start to form in the corner of my eyes. But I shoved them back, now is not the time for that.

"I'm sorry"

I didn't know what else to say. This kid, this child, has been hurt enough. He doesn't need a high and mighty hero talking down to him. But when he let his guard down, I took advantage of it and caught him with my scarf.

Izuku P.O.V.

I scoffed at him. "What a cheap trick!" I struggled against the hero. But with my body in what condition, it was in and me not being able to use my quirks; I wasn't able to do anything. "No... NO! I will not be taken like this!" I struggled harder against the hero.

"Think, think! How can I get out of this?" Then it hit me. I stopped struggling and lifted my legs in the air and used the momentum to try and kick him in the face, to make him flinch, something to make his eyes close. Then I can just fly out of here. But instead, he just dodged my kick and nailed me to the ground.

I hit the ground hard and the air was knocked out of me. "Kid stop fighting. You aren't doing yourself any favors." I glared at him. "What does a filthy hero like yourself know about what is good for me?!" I was outraged. I was not about to be taken in, not after three years of searching.

I started struggling against him again when Kamui Woods came in. "Help me with this kid!" Soon I was incased from the neck down in wood. Erasure head got up and dusted himself off, but never letting his eyes close. I couldn't help but snicker at him.

"How much longer can you keep your eyes open? I've already wasted a lot of your time, didn't I?"

"Hey kid! He isn't the only Pro Hero here you know?" I looked over at Kamui Woods before spitting in his face. "Shut up wood boy. How can you call yourself a hero when a simple fire quirk could lite your ass on fire?" This ticked him off. "Hey you little brat, I could squish you like a bug in the condition your in."

I just laughed at him. "What so funny?" I stopped laughing and looked at him in the eyes. "You can't insult a dead person." He seemed shocked. "You can feel, can't you? How cold I am, despite all this fighting? What can you possibly do to someone who is already dead?" I psyched him out just enough for him to loosen his restrictions and I slid from his wood and went to go kick Erasure Head.

But Kamui Woods was right, there wasn't much I can do with the way my body is now and Erasure blocked the attack and pinned me again. "Kid I have held my eyes open twice this long, you really going to keep fighting? And you, what the hell are you doing? Obviously, he isn't dead, he's talking and moving right?"

Kamui Woods nodded his head. "R-right." I shook my head at him and laughed. "Pathetic idiot. How haven't you died on the job yet?" "Why you little-!" "Enough! He's just trying to get under your skin. He knows he's caught." I sighed. "He's right."