Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁ | ₕₑₗₗₒ

y/n pov

I sighed staring out the window of the car listening to my music. 'Man this almost feels like I'm in one of those sad music videos' I shook my head laughing to myself. Cliché.

"Listen, kid, it won't be all too bad. You'll get to be with your brother all the time now! Plus you'll get to be with that friend of his more!" My father patted my back as he drove carefully.

"Yeah, I guess" I mumbled into my hand. How could he be so positive? Some rando took his place and he was fired with no other option. To add we got evicted from our apartment for what reason? I don't know, but I'd like to.

After a good 2 hours, we finally got to mom's house. I wasn't all too excited. My twin brother and I got along and everything was fine with mom and dad. It was school that worried me. I had heard from my brother about some things that had happened to him and it didn't sound too nice.

I stopped my music before I got out of the car and grabbed my suitcases. "Ahhh! My babies!" I turned around only to be tackled into a hug by my mom. "How are you honey??!?" She exclaimed.

"G-good" I stuttered. She gave the tightest hugs in the world. We parted from our hug before my mom hugged my dad. I made my way inside the familiar house. I looked around "it hasn't changed at all..." I said and down the stairs came my brother "and you haven't changed either..." I said looking at him

"Demetri"

"Why change? I'm great just the way I am" He responded. "yeah sure, where do I put my crap?" I asked. "Oh, you'll put them up in deme-well Demetri's and your room!" My mom spoke behind me.

"Really?? come on now, I need my own personal privacy" Demetri rose his eyebrow looking at our parents. "I know sweetie but even though this house has two floors it doesn't have many rooms." Mom crossed her arms.

Demetri sighed "Yeah, yeah I know. Let's go take your stuff then" He grabbed one of my suitcases and began to walk up the starts only 3 stairs up he dropped it. "Holy crap, what the hell is this filled with? it's so heavy" he groaned.

He continued to make his way up slowly. I walked up the stairs with a backpack and a suitcase. Reaching the top I followed behind Demetri as he lead us to my new room. There was now two beds, unlike the other time when we came to visit. He placed the suitcase next to what I assumed was my bed considering it was well done "sorry for, uh, invading any privacy you wanted to have" I said sitting down on my new bed.

"I-I was only joking, you know? Now it won't be so lonely here" He blurted out. I laughed quietly "all right then"

"KIDS COME DOWN TO EAT"

- - - - - - - - - - - next night lol - - - - - - - - - - -

I laid in the dark my body covered by the blankets. "that was one hell of a car drive" I yawned. "It's the same amount of time every time you guys come" Demetri spoke up.

"Yeah okay I know smartass, Goodnight" I replied throwing a pillow onto his bed. He groaned as it hit him "Goodnight"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up to a sound of an alarm I covered my head with my pillow. "Hey, doofus. Wake up," Demetri said as he got up from his bed. "Don't need to. I don't go to school yet remember?" I replied.