"Thank you for this

"Thank you for this... I'll cherish it."

"We just want you to be happy... You and Jeongguk."

I can see that she's being genuine, and I feel lighter than I have in years. I know this will make Jeongguk so happy that she is accepting our relationship.

"Alright... Everyone should go get seated so I can help Haerin fix her makeup."

Naeun Unnie makes the parents leave, and I dissolve into a fit of tears. It's stupid to cry now, but I can't seem to help it.

"Shhhh... Oh my God Haerin... You're going to be a puffy mess!! Stop!!"

She's laughing and I can't help but giggle with her. I'm going to be a complete wreck if I don't stop...

~~~~~Jeongguk

The nerves I feel are insane. I should be relaxed, but I'm afraid. What if she changes her mind? She won't, right?

"Jungkook-ah... What's in your head?"

"She won't change her mind, will she Hyung?"

"Of course she won't! Why are you worrying about this?"

"I don't know... We've just never had it easy Jin Hyung... Not since we were teenagers..."

"She's in the dress... Jimin just came back and told you how gorgeous she is... Trust me Kook... If she wearing the dress, she hasn't changed her mind."

"Thanks Hyung..."

The door opens and the rest of the guys come in the room. We talk and laugh for a while until Namjoon pours shots for everyone. Raising our glasses he gives a toast, which sets off the other guys teasing responses...

"To Jungkook and Haerin! May you have a life filled with love!"

"And kids!"

"And sex!!"

We take our shots, and I start to calm down. Before I know, it's time to enter the chapel. I take my place at the altar with Jimin beside me. The Hyungs are sitting in the front, smiling to us. There aren't many guests, just those who are important to us. Bang PD-Nim gives me a thumbs up, and I grin at him. He sits with Sejin Hyung and a few of our other managers while we wait on Haerin.

 He sits with Sejin Hyung and a few of our other managers while we wait on Haerin