A Bull's Rampage and a Lion's Courage

Start from the beginning

And needless to say...it does not look happy at all. In fact...it looks as though it is ready to kill them with hits it's steps alone.

Goel gripped Wilt and Blush, as he gets ready to attack.

"You're strong enough to beat this Megoliath?"

Sans spoke out, as Goel spoke back.

"I have my brother's sword, and I have a semblance that can match my brother's. Who is it that you are talking to, Sans?"

Apis spoke out, sounding rather annoyed. Sans shrugged, as he spoke out to Goel.

"Whatever you say."

Goel Taurus shook his head, before looking at the Megoliath, and ran full speed towards it. He than took the sword out of the sheath...and he instantly sliced the leg of the Grimm so fast, that it looks as though it happened in an instant. Clearly...Goel looks as though he has mimicked the fighting style of Adam Taurus, back when he's alive.

But than...as the Grimm charged at Goel to end his life...Goel did something that was completely unexpected. The tips of his horns grew a few inches longer, looking more pointier, and his hair began to turn into a blood red. And his teeth bared, almost like he is a dog that's growling at the thing that has hurt him first.

He instantly sliced the Grimm

He instantly sliced the Grimm...and it looks similar to Adam Taurus' semblance. But than...another effect came into play. When more Grimm showed up, Goel ran full speed towards the Grimm...and punched one of them in the head, which instantly killed the Grimm. And Goel's attitude changed. He is shown to be charging in and snarling like he is an actual animal, and began to rip apart and cut down any enemy that is getting in his way.

He punched a Grimm hard enough to send it flying into a building, with the wall crashing down on top of the Grim, before he used his blade to attack another Grimm, with his Afterimages behind him doing the exact same thing, and the blade hits the Grimm 3 times.

When the Grimm around them are cut down, it was as though a part of black goo was surrounding him. Many white faces of the Grimm surrounded his body, as he looks around. He even kicked a Grimm so high into the air, that it dropped down after it had reached the height of about 50 feet. When it crashed down, it made a very large crater that is in the ground, hard. A Grimm tried to attack Goel from behind, but Goel, without even looking, simply raised his clenched hand and hit the face of the Grimm with the back of his hand, sending it flying into a building, knocking it down.