Chapter 6: No More Playing Around (Part 1)

(Neo is seen in his Model Z suit as he is face to face with Cyborg, Black Adam, Nightwing and Raven.)

Cyborg: Where is this new Batman?

(Then Neo changes his suit to the kryptonite Batman suit.)

G. Batman: I'm here!

Cyborg: So this is what you came for. Too bad you will not use it!

G. Batman: Against you? Of course not!

(Then Neo changes to his Mega Man Zero Suit)

G. Batman: I'll use this one!

Nightwing: Oh, great. A Batman which can switch suits in no time!

G. Batman: I'll take it as a praise, Damian.

Nightwing: (angered) Why you...

Raven: Damian, don't!

(Gamer Batman uses the Chain Rod and pulls Damian before grabbing him in the neck)

G. Batman: You disgust me, Damian!

(Then Gamer Batman slams Nightwing down)

Raven: NO!

Cyborg: THAT DOES IT!!

(Cyborg tries to shoot Gamer Batman, but he uses the shield boomerang to defend himself.)

Cyborg: I tried to be nice, but now this means war!

(They fight. Despite Cyborg having the Apokolips' technology by his side, he was no match for Gamer Batman who uses Mega Man Zero's various weapons to overwhelm him.)

G. Batman: Don't make me fight you again, Victor!

(Cyborg tries to shoot, but Gamer Batman throws the shield boomerang and it cuts his arm cannon, causing him to scream in pain.)

Raven: How dare you...

(Raven tries to shove Neo off, but he quickly presses a button, and a Speed Star comes in, running over Raven

(Raven tries to shove Neo off, but he quickly presses a button, and a Speed Star comes in, running over Raven.)

Raven: (groans) Bastard...