Chapter 2😊💛

"Aamna's P.O.V"
OMG I am so excited I'am gonna be 13 tomorrow,I am finally going to be a teenager.
I picked up my diary and pen down my words.

Few moment later,I picked up my phone to check what the time says 11:30 pm "Subhanallah I need to sleep right away tomorrow is gonna be a special day". I put off the lamp and boom I fell asleep.😴

********************
(Beep.Beep.Beeep...) My alarm got me awake. It was just 4:30am.
I decided to surprise my family.

A day before, I had already purchased some balloons and colourful cardboard for decorations.I went to the sitting room ,decorated it and felt relaxed.

I creepy went back upstairs and sneaky entered sister Affy's room
I tapped her back and sat on her bed
"What's it" she muttered
"Shhh keep it low it not yet morning" I said silently.
"Then why did you come to my room this early" She said trying to sit on the bed but still with a sleepy face.
"Cheese and crackers ! Guess what"
"Just go straight to the point"
"You know today is my birthday"
Opening her eyes fully "Yes I know how can I forget that".
"So I just want you to please follow me to the kitchen ....."
"And" she interrupted.
"To just.... Please let make potato salad before fajr"
"No No No ! By this time I can't"
"Pleaseee.... Just for my sake I just want to use it as a surprise for Abby(dad) and ummi(mum)
"But it's too early you know"
"It's my birthday please"
"Then go ahead and make it yourself"
"You know I don't know how to prepare it" I said in a sobber tone
"Okay just for your sake, but next time informed me a day before so you won't interrupt my precious sleep ok"
"Yep thank you! I love you sis" we hugged each other.
We went to the kitchen and prepared the meal.
***********************************

They both went to there room to pretend as if they were both asleep all
night.

Ther mom "Hajia Nafisa Thair" as usual went to there room to wake them up for fajr.

There dad "Mr Yusuf salihu" also as usual went to the masjid to pray fajr.
It was a Sunday Morning so nobody was in a rush.

While Mr Saliu was walking down the stairs , he didn't notice any decoration in the sitting room not until he looked up and he was like WOW! Because he was alone in the sitting room so he left without asking any questions.
**********

After the fajr prayer, the surprise went smoothly Our birthday girl Aamna's and Afaf served the family break fast and there were all happy.

Afaf's P.O.V
It was evening when I lay on my bed.
Oh my gawd am so tired let me take a short nap.
Immediately I lay on my bed,my phone beeped. As if my phone has been anticipating not to let me sleep. Not Aamna's disturbing my sleep this morning and now again my phonnnnne.
"Yikkes"
I picked the phone to check who it was but unfortunately It was an unknown number.
I just have to pick the call like that.
"Hello" I muttered.
Suddenly I heard a strange voice.
______________________________________________

Who could it be??
That's just a cliffhanger.
The story has just began.
Wait for the next chappy it gonna be fire🔥
Cheer me up by clicking on that lonely 🌟
And less I forget your comment really mean a lot❤❤.

Khaleedah_Ishaq