64. Sweet Worries

Start from the beginning

"I... I have something to do." Jennie didn't want to continue this topic with Rosie. She supported herself from the table with both her hands before she got up from the chair with a pale face, then her whole person left the studio in a daze.

"Didn't you really like children? How come when I say you may be pregnant that you've become so scared?" Rosie looked at Jennie's back and murmured to herself in confusion. But she didn't think too much about it, because if it was her, she probably didn't want to be a mother so young either.

=

Jennie was late, so naturally Lisa was late.

Jennie's late arrival only caused Rosie to gossip for a while, while Lisa's late arrival delayed the senior meeting of M Group for half an hour. Jisoo even sent a special message to ask Jennie why Lisa was late. The answer was that they were delayed in the morning.

What can delay Lisa whose concept of time is strong?

You know, if someone else delays the time, they would make it up. But Lisa is different, once her time is disrupted, her rhythm for the day will be disrupted. In serious cases, she will even enter into a kind of inexplicable panic, then have an onset. Jennie knows this, so she has been cooperating with Lisa in this regard for so long.

What's the delay today? Although Jisoo was curious about what happened, Jennie refused to specifically say, and naturally she doesn't ask. she just let the assistant pay more attention to Lisa and inform her as soon as there is a situation.

"President, there's something wrong with second young master today." At half-past noon, Mina came to report the latest news.

"What's wrong?" Jisoo was startled.

"Eun Woo said that second young master's work efficiency this morning is very low."

"This is expected. Every time her rhythm is disrupted, she will panic and won't know what to do, but we can't interrupt her." Jisoo frowned, then commanded, "You let Eun Woo pay more attention to Lisa, and tell me immediately if he notices that her mood isn't right."

"Second young master's mood isn't right." Mina began to report another thing that was wrong with Lisa, "Eun Woo said that second young master's mood was surprisingly good today. This morning, she sat alone in the office and smiled."

"Smile?" Jisoo was a little stunned, thinking she had heard wrong.

"Ah, it's not just a smile, but also showing a doubtful expression from time to time." Mina said, "In Eun Woo's words, second young master seemed to have encountered some sweet worries." Anyway, according to this rhythm, it was unlikely that second young master would go into crisis about this, but it's certain that she isn't productive.

Eun Woo complained in the second half of her report, but Mina didn't dare to repeat it. What a joke, what do you mean our second young master isn't productive? Don't you know that your R&D department only exists for second young master? Don't you think it's amazing that you've made the top three in terms of profits within the group headquarters recently, if there was no second young master, M Group wouldn't have expanded into the gaming industry.

Sweet worries?!

Jisoo frowned subconsciously. Those who has never encountered such sweet worries will never be able to imagine it. But Lisa was worried about this, so at lunchtime, Jisoo took the initiative again to appear in the R&D department office to get her.

"Let's eat together at noon?" Jisoo tried to invite her. According to her previous experience, Lisa will only agree to her lunch invitation when she was guilty or if she had a request for her.