"I can't believe that from now on This would be mine." Byeol said as he is still feel surprised to see such a good looking bathroom. 

"Right...." Jungkook said as he smile softly. He then walk to a glass cabinet near the mirror and slid it open only to see that it had a complete materials like there are many unopened toothbrush, soaps in both liquid and solid, shampoos and conditioner and other materials. 

"Woah~" Jungkook said as he was amazed, Byeol as well. The glass cabinet is placed not in a hig place so Byel can reach it. He grab a container and start to read it, he can't read very well yet. He can read writings words by words since his still 4, but its a good thing that he could read. His eyes went to a specific container and it has a description on the back that it's a good brand to make bubble bath and he suddenly remember the days when he and his Hyung still have a house. His Hyungie and him would prepare a bubble bath for him and they would play happily together. 

"Hyungie... Can we used this? I miss this." Byeol said and Jungkook got the bottle and he smile. 

"sure." Jungkook said. 

And with that, Jungkook and Byeol played with the bubbles and have fun. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

After the refreshing and fun Bath, Jungkook and Byeol walk out of the room fully dressed. Jimin look at them and was surprised that Byeol's hair is dry but Jungkook's hair is dripping wet. 

"Oh My, you can't go to breakfast like that. Wait here,"  Jimin said as he walk to the room across to Byeol's room and knock rather harshly. 

"Taehyung! open this door this instant or I'll break it " Jimin said loudly. 

"Ah... Hyung... yo-you should'nt disturb Taehyung like that." Jungkook said worriedly. 

"nah~ its fine." Jimin said, and not a second Taehyung open the door and he was wearing a bathrobe as he have a towel around his neck. 

Jungkook blush on the sight he felt his eyes was blessed, because from this angle he could see those beautiful neck, and V line going to his chest, and the water ripping didn't help his heart beats slower. It was like suddenly the temparature got higher and he was feeling hot just the sight of Taehyung in a bathrobe.

"what do you want Midget!?" Taehyung said. 

"Woah~ this is what I get early in the morning. Seriously?" Jimin said. 

"yes, Seriously. Now, what do you want." Taehyung said. 

Jimin just point Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes widen. "ah... Koo, you shouldn't walk around with a wet hair. Its bad for your head, Come on." Taehyung said as he drag Jungkook inside his room and got an extra towel as he dry Jungkook's hair. Jungkook look at his Mate and he felt so lucky that he have a kind, caring and handsome mate. His heart felt like he would melt in happiness soon. 

Taehyung notice that his mate is staring at him so he gave a small smile. Jungkook look down with his blushing face. Taehyung gently place his long slender finger under Jungkook's chin and gently lift his mate face and both of them ended up looking at each other. Both felt like they  don't want to look away from each other's eyes. They felt captivated, their eyes suddenly change its color. Taehyung's changes to beautiful gold ones and Jungkook's change to a beautiful icy blue color. Both felt like they were drowning in those beautiful pairs of eyes. 

In the distance. " Just a little push, just a little ..." Jimin said as he seeing Taehyung and Jungkook moment. He was praying, hoping that his bestfriend and Jungkook would kiss after all Taehyung's and Jungkook's position, just a little push and their lips would met. "Come on, Come on... Kiss already.." Jimin said not that loud since he didn't want to ruin the moment. Suddenly he felt someone tug on his pants . He look down and saw Byeol looking at him. 

"Can we go to dinning room? Don't you think we should leave then alone and enjoy their own moment?" Byeol said. 

"Hhheee??? Whhhyyyy? " Jimin said pouting. 

"Lets just go... Byeol said as he push Jimin away from the door. 

"No, no, no wait! I want to see a live Taekook moments, yah!" Jimin argued but Byeol pus Jimin away. Its like Jimin is a fan of Taekook who wants to see a live Taekook moment but those bodyguards in this case Byeol shove those fans away to leave Taekook on to their privacy. 

Anyway, back to Taekook. 

Both of them were feeling captivated on those beautiful pair of golden and icy blue eyes. Suddenly their eyes went back to normal dark brown ones and Taehyung and Jungkook realize what they were doing so they stand straight and look away with a blushing face. Both of them feeling shy a moment, before they look at each other and chuckled as they smile to each other. 

"Shall we go and eat breakfast?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod. 

" Well, you wait here while I go and change. Make sure to dry your hair properly love." Taehyung said as he gave a kiss to Jungkook's cheek and walk away to the bathroom with a blushing face yet a big smile. 

Jungkook touch his cheek where Taehyung just kiss him, and he feel so happy that his heart will melt in happiness. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Words: 1606
Written: June 19, 2021
Published: July 12, 2021