Chapter 15: Shocking News

Start from the beginning

Shigaraki was obviously annoyed of their presence

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, get rid of these guys. Everything I hate came together in one set. A brat, a rude guy, and some freaks here.

Kurogiri: Now, now, they came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out, Tomura Shigaraki. Besides, that big shot broker, Girai, brought them here. They're bound to be valuable assets.

The man named Girai smoke one more before turning his attention to Kurogiri and Shigaraki.

Girai: I don't care what you do with them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri. Plus, those three over there, I did not bring them. They came with me. Well, at least let me introduce these two I brought with me.

He gestures at the girl.

Girai: First, this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss.

Toga: I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! It's hard to live. I want the world to became an easier place to live! I want to become Mr. Stain! I want to kill Mr. Stain, so let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!

Shigaraki: I don't get her. Is she crazy?

Girai: She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be a great use. Next, this guy over here. He hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he does hold fast to the hero killer's ideology.

Young Man: I'm uneasy about this. Does this organization really have a just cause? Don't tell me you're going to let this crazy woman in?

Toga: Eh?!

Shigaraki: Hey, hey, you can't even do what that crazy high school girl was able to do. Give me your name first. You're an adult, aren't you?

Dabi: I currently go by Dabi.

Shigaraki: Your real name!

Dabi: I'll tell you when the time comes.

Girai: Now, onto these guys over here. I don't really know them, but I'll let them introduce themselves.

The first one steps up and faced Shigaraki.

???: For my members and I, we don't necessarily names, but we go by whatever we are. I am a Dopant, the Utopia Dopant, or simply call me Utopia. These two with me are different groups of monsters. The one to my right is an Imagin, and the other one to my left belongs to a group called Orphnochs.

Shigaraki: Monster? Don't mess with me. You're probably people that gained Quirks that made you look that way.

Utopia Dopant: Oh, but our powers are not Quirks, you see. This is how we are. We were created like this. Our powers surpassed you humans.