"Hmmm... You never got angry like this when they made a mistake before?" Yoongi said.

"It's because I wasn't. But now, They call me out of nowhere. I should be with my mate right now and gave him a tour of this house and have our sweet moments! But, work needs to ruin it." Taehyung said pouting.

"You just want to spend time with your mate." Hobi said.

"Of course I do! His my mate, I want to be by his side every second~" Taehyung said happily.

"Your really whipped for him." Yoongi said.

"Your whipped for Chim as well Hyung." Taehyung said.

"Well, Your right." Yoongi said.

"So when are you gonna introduce Jungkook to the people of Daegu as their new Luna? " Hobi said.

Taehyung stop walking, so thus Yoongi and Hobi who look at him curiously. " that's the problem, I never really tell Jungkook that I am the Alpha of Daegu... As, in the leader... " Taehyung said sheepishly.

" WHAT!? " Both Yoongi and Hobi was surprised.

"The hell Taehyung!?" Yoongi said.

"You should tell him sooner. The citizen of Daegu would be delighted to meet their new Luna you know." Hobi said.

"I know, I know... But I'm nervous... What if he'll treat me differently once he knew that I am the Alpha of this City? I don't want him to treat me Like I am the Alpha of this City Hyung, I want him to treat me as his mate, his friend, maybe as his lover. If he would treat me as an Alpha, then he wouldn't be as open as he is, he would set some boundaries. " Taehyung sigh." I don't want that Hyung. " Taehyung said.

" Then you should tell those words to him. I'm sure he will understand his your mate anyway and by the looks of it, he is a lovely, kindhearted and a little shy. " Hobi Said.

" His right, I'm sure You guys won't have a problem understanding each other. " Yoongi said.

Taehyung took a deep breath and smile at his friends." Yeah.. I Should tell him... " Taehyung said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Taehyung asked some maids and butlers where Jungkook could be, But they say that the last person to talk to Jungkook is Jimin so he went to see Jimin who is listening to loud music in his room while dancing. Taehyung is really amazed as how talented his bestfriend is when it comes to dancing and Singing, he knows that Jimin would go far with this talent if only he would pursue it.

Jimin told him, that his happy living here with his mate and his bestfriend. If he would become a star, his life would change and he would become very busy that will lead him to spend less time with his family. So he choose to be the Head butler of this family, and Taehyung support whatever decision his bestfriend would do. His bestfriend can do whatever he wants too, he isn't an cold hearted Alpha who would forbid omegas to do what they want to do.

Taehyung knock in the door, making Jimin stop doing whatever he does. "As usual your great at dancing." Taehyung said.

"Why Thank you Alien~" Jimin teased and Taehyung pouted.

"And that's what I get for Complimenting a midget." Taehyung said and Jimin playfully  glare at him.

"What do you want then?" Jimin asked.

"My mate." Taehyung said.

"Oh? His in the room infront of Yours. That room supposed to be for your future mate, but since Jin Hyung suggested that you two share the same room and Jungkook doesn't seem to have a problem with that. I gave that room to Byeol, I hope you don't mind." Jimin said.

" Not really, It's better if Byeol's room is close to mine and Jungkook. That way, we can keep tract with Byeol as well. Bye then, I need to see my beloved mate~" Taehyung said as he walk away happily.

Jimin smile." I'm glad he found his mate." Jimin said as he went back to drown his self in the music.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung knock on the door twice but no one answered. He decided to open the door slightly and went inside as he close the door gently. He look around and it seems that Byeol and Jungkook aren't there, until his gaze went to the bed. He walk near it and saw Jungkook is cuddling Byeol, while Byeol cuddling Bunbun and both them seems to be sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung smile looking at them. He felt his heart would melt in softness. He sat on the edge of the bed and pat Jungkook's head gently. He thought of the days where he spend time with Jungkook in the street. He thought of the horrible experience that Jungkook must gone through to the days he spend time in the street without him. If Taehyung didn't found his mate then his mate would continue to suffer together with his younger brother Byeol. Taehyung was glad he found his mate.

"My mate.... Welcome home." Taehyung said as he gave a gentle kiss on the forehead of Jungkook.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Words: 1584
Written: June 19, 2021
Published: July 12, 2021