- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [six] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

❝ Part of me aches at the thought of her

being so close yet so untouchable ❞

-N I C H O L A S   S P A R K S

"If I can't love you, why did you give me hope in the first place? I actually thought you loved me too, Sunoo

"If I can't love you, why did you give me hope in the first place? I actually thought you loved me too, Sunoo. Why would you do such a thing to me? Why? What did I do to you, to treat me like this? Even if you didn't love me, I still thought we would be friends. And friends don't hurt each other like this. I know i might have hurt you but this atill doesn't mean you can hurt me like this. I thought-", Yubin words broke mid-sentence.

She could not continue talking to him.

She felt disgusted.

Disgusted by Sunoo for playing with a girls' heart like this.

And she felt disgusted from herself.

She should have never fallen for such an act.

She should have been careful.

She fell for an act from a boy without a heart. An act from a boy who doesn't care for her feelings at all.

A boy who only cares for himself.

"I never loved you, Yubin-ah. And trust me, I never will.", he said. No emotions were able to read from his face. He had a stone-cold expression on his face.

"But...", she started, but Sunoo did not give her a chance to continue her sentence.

"No Yubin. Don't get your hopes up. I told you that this is never going to happen. I will never love you, there is no reason for me to love you. I mean look at you, how pathetic you look right in front of me. I don't need a girlfriend who cries because I tell er the truth. I hoped back then was the last day we've seen us, but here you are crawling into my life again. Do you need money. A nice house for your family? Tell me, i will give you the money if this means you finally will leave me alone. I don't wanna see you ever again.", he told her and immediately stops looking at her. His gaze is devoted to his textbook in front of him again.

Yubin just silently stands there next to him. Trying her best not to cry, but there wasn't enough strength left. Tears falling down her cheeks. Tears from the endless seeming pain.

When Sunoo heard her sobbing, he looked up to her. Their eyes met and Yubin was kinda confused. She didn't know if her view was too blurry because of all the tears. But she saw something in his eyes.

Concern.

Regret.

And something else that she couldn't really interpret.

He was sad.

He was sad too. Like her.

But for what reason? He was the one, who told her that he didn't love her.