- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [one] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"A million words would not bring you back. I know because I tried,

neither would a million tears. I know because I cried"

- unknown

"Lee Yubin! You little brat! Stay right where you are! I will come and get you, you can't escape me!", Chaeyoung, her best friend, screamed while chasing her through the school hallway

Yubin started laughing and picked up speed, not wanting to get caught by her friend. She's out of breath, the disadvantage of being unathletic. She still tries her best, to be faster than her best friend. Maybe she should think about going to the gym, she thought while running. In fact, Yubin never saw a gym from the inside. She was never really interested in sports.

She rather sits at home with a cup of hot chocolate and a book. Why would someone exhaust themselves just to have a nice body, when you can relax at home? Diving into the world of the book you're currently reading, forgetting what is going on around you, and just focusing on what you're reading.

Yubin loves books. Reading is her biggest hobby, even though her friends always try to tell her that reading isn't really a hobby and it's just boring. They just haven't had a good book in their hands, she thought.

When she's older, she told herself to write a book of her own. But not now, she promised her parents to focus on school in order to get good grades. She doesn't want to go to college, but it's her parents dream and she wants to make them proud. Even if it won't be an easy road.

When she's successful, she's gonna have enough time to write. When she's older, she can focus on what makes her happy. Till then, she's gonna listen to her parents and their advice for her future life.

They want her to study medicine, law or architecture, so she can earn a lot of money in the future. All three of those options aren't really something she's interested in. She wants to study literature, but her parents always tell her, she won't have a future with that degree.

She should do something that makes her eat a lot of money. Money, so she won't be independent of someone else. Which is kind of true, but still, shouldn't she do something that makes her happy? She couldn't imagine being a lawyer or a doctor for the rest of her life, just to have money. Happiness is way more important to her, but yet, she's too afraid to tell her parents what she feels like. Because she wants to make them happy first, she put's herself after them.

"Shut up, Chae, we are too late for class!", she exclaimed, looking back at her friend, who almost collapsed because she was out of breath. Like Yubin, she's not really into sports, except for skateboarding. But that's probably one of the only physical activities she does in her life. Going from the bed to the fridge can't really count as a physical activity, right?

Chaeyoung and Yubin. Two best friends. Different but still the same. They complete each other. They've known each other since they couldn't even walk. Their parents knew each other for a really long time, so it was destiny to become best friends. Chae is the complete opposite of her. Yubin dresses really feminine, she loves pastel colored clothes, especially skirts. Unlike Yubin, Chaeyoung hates pastel colors, she loves the color black. It's her favorite color, even though Yubin tried to convince her several times that black isn't even a color. Chae loves to wear hoodies and baggy jeans. It's like a torture to wear the school uniform. Who even said that a skirt is a must for a female uniform?